PDA

View Full Version : Donie and Marie What's Up

Phillip
10-15-1999, 05:08 AM
I am sorry if this questions has already been asked O.K. I don't know is it just me or did I miss the Donie and Marie show the Garth was on. But I could not fine a listing of the show where I live(yes it is on where I live) but on the Showes Homepage Garth was never listed as a proformer. Please help me somebody? Thank you in advance.N

majmom
10-15-1999, 05:41 AM
It is supposed to air on the 18th (this Monday). Hope that helps.<P>KerryN

CaptMorgan
10-15-1999, 07:25 PM
I watched the end of the Donny & Marie show today and the announcer said that Monday's show (Oct 18) will have "Country Superstar Garth Brooks" as the guest!<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

loyal_2_gb
10-16-1999, 04:07 PM
Thanks for the heads-up on Donny & Marie, I was also wondering if he'd be on Monday...<BR>N

#1GBfan
10-17-1999, 06:28 PM
It's 11:30 on Sunday night and I just checked the Donnie and Marie listings for Monday...Garth wasen't on them!?!?! I don't know what's going on! Well no matter if he is really going to be on or not...I'll record it...at least try. I tryed to record Crook and Chase and The View but my VCR didn't record. If anyone has those two things...I would really like like a copy. I'll pay for the taoe and shipping. Anyway...I hope to see Garth tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)<P>StephN

#1GBfan
10-17-1999, 06:28 PM
It's 11:30 on Sunday night and I just checked the Donnie and Marie listings for Monday...Garth wasen't on them!?!?! I don't know what's going on! Well no matter if he is really going to be on or not...I'll record it...at least try. I tryed to record Crook and Chase and The View but my VCR didn't record. If anyone has those two things...I would really like like a copy. I'll pay for the tape and shipping. Anyway...I hope to see Garth tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :)<P>StephN

PJ
10-17-1999, 07:05 PM
I have all of Garth's recent TV appearances on tape and would be happy to make anyone who needs them copies. Just drop me an email.<BR>N

Crackerjack
10-17-1999, 07:21 PM
Monday,October 18 is the air date that was given to us at the taping. The trailers I have seen in the last few days have been from that show. Can't wait!! It's a must see so set your vcr's!!! N

GarthsBestGirl
10-18-1999, 05:32 AM
I am watching it as I type... the first part about Sandy and Garths Mom was wonderful and sooooo touching... by the time he was done talking about his Mom, Garth and Marie weren't the only ones who needed makeup... tears pouring...I feel so so bad for him. It has to be hard to put that happy face on every time you are out there in the public eye when you are hurting so badly inside. :( Hopefully time will heal and the Light that he says is gone will come back. One trouble.. my darn VCR died and I couldn't tape this one...I need to have a copy of it bad. <BR> What a great great show. It makes me even more ready to see him in NY.. can't wait!!!!<BR> TracyN