PDA

View Full Version : Double Live VIDEO In The Works????

CanadaLovesGarth
10-13-1999, 10:56 AM
Just wondering if anyone out there knows if there's going to be a Video to accompany the Double Live alubm.<P>I attended the concert in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada... LOVED IT! His scouts gave me and my family 2nd row centre seats for the show, after they found us sitting... yet STILL having a blast... in the RAFTERS!*LOL*<P>I thought I remember Garth saying that they were taping this for the video. Just wondering if there's any word of that! <P>Hope to hear from you soon!! N

hugeGBnutt
10-13-1999, 03:28 PM
there was SUPPOSED TO BE....but it did not work out cause it would take so many yrs to make how many of the cd they were shipping out because DVD is slow i guess :(<P>aRiN

gbfan7
10-13-1999, 04:56 PM
What about just a video for CMT or something. I saw him in Orlando, FL & there was a girl walking around the stage filming as well. N

PJ
10-14-1999, 04:52 AM
There was a lady filming in Tampa as well. I am thinking it may have been footage for the It's Your Song video.N

Pilgrim
10-14-1999, 04:58 AM
If the DL CD's is made of different concerts, like audience in Ireland sing on song recorded in Dallas, then I think it would be a fake and not worth even thinking about :o<P>He could make a "This Is Garth Brooks, Again!" and release the concert as video :D :D<BR>That would be cool :)<P>BrianN