PDA

View Full Version : OMG!!! He sang LIY on the View!!!!

Cheryl
10-06-1999, 06:38 AM
Talk about Garthbumps!! :) WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! That was soooooooo awesome! Every since I first heard Lost In You, I've wanted to see Garth sing it, not in character, but as Garth! OMG! Can ya tell I'm excited?!?!?! There is gonna be a big old smile on my face for the rest of the day! :DN

boppityboo
10-06-1999, 07:37 AM
OH MAN, the show's on here in half an hour. Its gonna be a long 30 minutes. LIY? Wow, that will be so cool. Got my vcr all ready. :) Thanks for the preview. :)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Odexut77
10-06-1999, 10:19 AM
<B>OMG! I came off the couch and I wanted to crawl inside the television!!!! That was indescribably wonderful!</B><P>Kathy77N

phillygirl4garth
10-06-1999, 10:42 AM
<B>Tears of Sorrow are running down my face as I type :( Just got home because I was called into work this morning! Had absolutely no chance to catch any of the View. I can't take it!!!</B><P>DeniseN

AZamy77
10-06-1999, 11:29 AM
Cheryl,<P>You LUCKY GIRL! I missed it.. :( WOOHOOOOO! I'm happy with you Cheryl! :) Your smile is infectious! :)<P>And Denise, :(, don't feel like "the lone ranger!" <P>WE WANT GARTH! WE WANT GARTH! THE CROWD SHOUTS! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<P>God Bless.<P>Amy ;-)<P>N

JulieLvsGB
10-06-1999, 11:42 AM
I haven't seen it yet, but I did tape it! I heard a little bit of him though. My friend thought she would rub it in and call me at work while he was singing! ARRRRGH!!! Only to add to my frustration! :o LOLN

BigGfan4life
10-06-1999, 12:20 PM
OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!! :D :D Garth was sooooooooo great!!! I agree, I just wanted to crawl into the tv! For all those who didn't see it, he was wearing a flannel shirt and a black t-shirt underneath, his trademark hat and a pair of blue jeans. He answered a few questions, one of them being, does he feel like his country fans are going to desert him because they think he's changed? Garth said "I'm really sorry for that, but I do have the Christmas album coming out in November, as Garth" :) He said he is "always Garth". He talked about how he didn't picture someone as "heavy" as himself playing Chris Gaines, and Star Jones said "What do you mean 220 lbs? I think you look goooood!" (Ya'll had to hear how she emphasized "good"..the women in the audience were going nuts!) Garth said the closest he's ever come to playing an alter-ego is when he played the Old French Whore on SNL, then everyone went nuts! He seemed to be in a really great mood, and was very much into the song. :) N

honky
10-06-1999, 12:54 PM
When is the show?<P>Geez! I forgot it! :(<P>Thanks for the review of the show guys!<P>TommyN

Vida
10-07-1999, 10:52 AM
I am so mad at myself!!! I missed it as well.<P> :( :( :( :( :( :( :(<P>If anyone taped the View or the Sept. 29th NBC special I would greatly appreciate a copy. I would be happy to send you a blank tape, etc.<P>PLEASE let me know!<P>I saw the NBC special but my reception was horrible that I didn't even bother popping in a tape. Do I ever regret that decision!" :(<BR> <BR>Thanx in advance,<BR>Vida<BR>N