PDA

View Full Version : Trisha on Tonight Show...will Garth show up too?

Laura13504
04-21-1999, 02:03 PM
I saw on the rockontv.com report that Trisha will be on The Tonight Show on May 4-day before the ACM awards....anyone think Garth might surprise everyone and show up too (he will be in town you know)????? Sorry-I am getting desperate for a Garth-fix!!!!N

kristen166
04-21-1999, 02:17 PM
Maybe since he is doing the ACM's too and will be in town, but I really think he'll be doing Leno in June to promote his pop/rock album I don't think he will be there with Trisha because he has always promoted his albums on Leno and other talk shows and I don't think he could be on in May with him and then come on in a month for his album, and Trisha said that Garth and her will not be seen together music wise this year so the Duet album would be fresh to us when it comes in a next spring that was why they delayed it. He might you never know and he will be in town but I look at him being on in June with his new album. :) Either way will get a Garth fix because he will be performing on the awards and then we should get a lot in June with him promoting his album. :)N

JulieLvsGB
04-21-1999, 02:59 PM
thanks for the info!<P>He just may show. When Garth and Leno get together, they get silly!N

hugeGBnutt
04-21-1999, 03:44 PM
sorry to say it.....but i doubt it cuz' Leno will probably only have her on for a min. or two(or she might just sing....Leno usually does not talk to the singers he has on(not that have has any thing against them...just for time sake)....except Garth :) cuz' him and GB are good friends)<P>Ari&lt;---meN

Country@Heart
04-21-1999, 05:54 PM
I'll have to be tuned in. <BR>Thanks for the info.<P>Country@Heart :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
04-21-1999, 06:27 PM
That goes for me too! I will tune in and tape it just in case!!! <P>I need a Garth fix BADDDDDDD! :)N