PDA

View Full Version : Garth on the people channel?

Garth2gal
03-31-1999, 03:07 AM
Hey all!<P>I was just checking out the satallite listings and if you have dish network channel 117 (the channel abbreviation was PEOP), on Saturday the 3rd there's a show on at 9pm (I think EST) called "David Frost, Interviews I'll never forget: A gift of song". Sounds really cool, but I don't think I get that channel--wah!!!! :(<BR> N

Country@Heart
03-31-1999, 07:10 AM
Thanks for the info. I have a dish but don't know if I get that station. I will have to look and watch if I find the channel. Thanks again.<P>Country@Heart :)N

PJ
04-07-1999, 07:25 AM
The David Frost interveiw is one of my all time favorite Garth interviews. However, the epsiode on CBS People is only half of the original interview. I have both this shortened version as well as the original on tape and would be happy to make copies for those who would like it.<P>Just drop me an email.N

Country@Heart
04-07-1999, 08:04 AM
I missed it! I do get that channel but just found out last night. Oh well, if it is on again please email me. Thanks.<P>Country@Heart :)N

hugeGBnutt
04-07-1999, 04:18 PM
thats a very cool interview ;)<P>Ari&lt;---meN

Krash
04-08-1999, 03:21 AM
I think I've seen that interview a few years ago. Has it also been played on PBS stations, I'm pretty sure that's where I saw it? If it's the same one that is an awsome interview! Even if it's not the same one I'm sure it's great! :)N

PJ
04-12-1999, 01:16 PM
Krash - yes, it is the same one that originally aired on PBS.N