PDA

View Full Version : Garth at Trisha's induction

Cheryl
03-11-1999, 02:50 PM
I just found this at country.now. It's a little vague, but it sounds like Garth is gonna be on Saturday night. Woooooohooooooo!!!! :) And 3 cheers for Trisha, for her long overdue Opry Induction! :D :D :D<BR>--------------<P>Trisha's Big Night<BR>Trisha Yearwood joins the Grand Ole Opry <BR>Saturday. You can watch her induction during<BR>TNN's televised portion of the Opry at 8:30 p.m. EST. Trisha's buddy Garth Brooks will appear on that segment, but Vince Gill and Marty Stuart, who are also scheduled to perform Saturday, won't.N

Paula
03-11-1999, 03:29 PM
<b>Cheryl</b>,<P>You, Julie and I were all on the same wavelength. I had seen this on countrynow.com and had checked the Forums to see if anything had been posted. When I didn't find anything, I posted it in the Country Artists Forum and then saw that both of you had posted right around the same time. We all have our antennas up. ;)<P>PaulaN

Garth2gal
03-11-1999, 03:31 PM
That's great! Thanks for the ino! I'm so glad that Garth will be there--I wish I was gonna be--LOL! :) But, you better believe I'll be sitting in front of the tube taking it all in! To those of you who are going--LUCKY!!! :) Have a blast!N

JulieLvsGB
03-11-1999, 03:47 PM
Hey Cheryl,<P>You, Paula and I all posted the same topic at the same time. Great Garth minds are working overtime. Cool!<P>JulieN

kristen166
03-11-1999, 04:38 PM
I am so happy Garth will be there. I do think Garth has a game at spring training to this Saturday, I wonder if he skipping it or will go after the game is over. I am happy Garth isn't letting baseball come first before see Trisha's biggest night of her career. I am also glad he is putting music first too. :)N

Paula
03-12-1999, 04:19 PM
Usually Opry Backstage is on at 8 p.m. EST with Opry Live following at 8:30 p.m. The TV listings here show Opry Live being on for the full hour beginning at 8 p.m. so be sure your VCR is set to get the whole program.<P>PaulaN

Garthologist
03-12-1999, 07:17 PM
Just reminding everyone about Garth tonight at Trisha's induction into the Opry tonight on TNN. On the east coast it starts at 8:00 on TNN. I would also watch or tape TWICM (This Week In Country Music) because with all that has happened to Garth this week, I bet there will be a story about him, I'm not sure - I'm just guessing. TWICM starts at 7pm on the east coast. Happy Taping! - ToniN

hugeGBnutt
03-12-1999, 08:05 PM
was it on?i thought it was Sat. :(N

hugeGBnutt
03-12-1999, 08:09 PM
ok wait some people said that it is Sat. but<BR>the last post said tonight(which is Fri)..i'm<BR>confused :(....help!N

Garthologist
03-12-1999, 11:13 PM
I said tonight because I wrote the post at 12:15 am EST which really is Sat. Sorry to confuse you guys in different time zones - I forget that we are all so far apart. Here it is:<P><b>SAT 7pm EST This Week In Country Music<BR>SAT 8pm EST Grand Ole Opry</b><P>Sorry for the confusion - ToniN