PDA

View Full Version : Garth on Canadian TV

boppityboo
03-10-1999, 07:58 AM
This is for my fellow Canucks. On Sunday March 14, Garth will be a guest on The Dave Hodge Show on TSN. That's right TSN=The Sports Network.lol I think the time is 6est and 9pt. Check local listings to verify times. Should be interesting. Those with satellites may be able to get the channel. Set those Canadian VCR's :)<P>Have a great day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Odexut77
03-10-1999, 09:51 AM
<b>Boppityboo</b><BR>Do you think I could talk my hubby into a weekend get-a -way in a Canadian Hotel with Cable TV...must TSN :) It's only about a 4 hour trip! Don't even need a passport!<P>You Keep A Happy Thought!N

boppityboo
03-10-1999, 10:38 AM
HA HA Odexnutt, you go for it girl!. Anyway, <P><BR> A T T E N T I O N!<P>Now that I got your attention I hope. lol. I just checked my next weeks tvguide and the show is on at 4 pm pacific time not 9 like previously stated. So thats Dave Hodge Special, Sunday March 14, 4PM PT. When I saw them flash it on the screen the first time I swear I saw 6 pm in there, maybe that was central time. Oh well, hope I didn't inconvenience anyone, do check your local listings.<P><BR>Have a great day, <BR>EllieN

honky
03-11-1999, 11:30 AM
OH god, I am so sorry ;) I didnt' notice that <b>boppityboo </b> already posted about Dave Hodge Special. <P>Anyway, WE CAN'T MISS GARTH!<P>TommyN

CaptMorgan
03-12-1999, 06:54 PM
I read Tommy's before I read this one.<P>Just wanted to let you know on this one also that the time has beend changed.<P>My Mom has been watching all the curling, and because of the games on Sunday, they've moved the show up by 1 1/2 hours.<P>She just told me tonight that it will be on at <b>2:30</b> pm on Sunday.<P>Sure hope they don't change the time again. If they do, I'm sure my Mom will phone and let me know, and I'll post again.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N