PDA

View Full Version : Garth on Regis and Kathie Lee

Laura13504
02-11-1999, 05:37 PM
I saw on the www.rockontv.com schedule for next week that Garth is on the Regis and Kathie Lee show on 2/15!!!! It didn't say it was a repeat so maybe it has to do with his appearance on the ESPYs that night? I'll sure be watching!!N

CaptMorgan
02-11-1999, 05:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm going to go set the VCR right now.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

JulieLvsGB
02-11-1999, 06:23 PM
Does that make four times in one day?<P>Repeat of SNL on Comedy Central<P>Regis & Kathy Lee<P>Hollywood Squares <P>and the Espys?<P>WOW! What a Day? :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-11-1999, 06:51 PM
WOW!!!!<P>Thanks for the info!!!<P>I'll be setting my VCR ! :) N

GBverycool
02-11-1999, 07:36 PM
Cool, thanks for the info, can't wait :)N

LVGB4EVER
02-12-1999, 04:56 AM
I just found this out myself,<b>REGIS AND KATHI-LEE</b> mentioned it this morning on there Valentines show :)<P>Should be a great <b>GARTH</b> Day :)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue :)N

boppityboo
02-12-1999, 07:23 AM
Ok, all these Garth sightings on TV....all on my birthday. Who needs a present, not I. lol Wow, this could be my best and favorite birthday yet.. :) :)<P><BR>Have a great day, I know I will 2/15!!!<P>Ellie :)N

Gbfan1
02-12-1999, 07:59 AM
JulielvsGB<P>All of those shows are syndicated. They have no deffinate time. It is according to where you live. I do think that Regis and Kathy Lee comes on about 9:00am everywhere though.<P>Glenn<BR>I love Regis and Kathie Lee-------I'm exitedN

hugeGBnutt
02-12-1999, 01:11 PM
what a day :DN

Conor McLaughlin
02-12-1999, 01:59 PM
We don't get any of those programmes over here :(<P>*sob*N

Garthologist
02-14-1999, 12:29 PM
Hey everybody. I live in NY (about 2hrs from NYCity) and read that the Regis show has a standby line. What do you guys think the odds are of getting in to see the show on the standby line? I may leave for NYC in the morning - I just think that I don't have a chance. I am trying to decide if I should take the trek to NYC. Has anyone ever been on the standby line? Give me you opinions. I am probably going to go but I was wondering what you fellow PGers thought. - ToniN

Odexut77
02-14-1999, 04:54 PM
<b>Hey Conor</b> You have a Vhs VCR? I'll make a tape for you. E-mail me your Address.<P><b>JulieLvsGB</b> Is that SNL the one from last year or the one from 92?<P>Thanks for the info everybody! :) I've got both my VCR's Ready with lots of tapes!<P>You Keep A Happy Thought!N

Odexut77
02-16-1999, 01:19 PM
When I read the above post the other day I turned to my husband and said I hope she goes for it!<BR>I am so glad Toni-Garthologist <b>Went for it!!!</b><BR>Hope you don't mind Toni, I just wanted to share your joy...<P>Read How She <b>Met Garth</b> in N.Y.C.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mhonline.net/~persons" TARGET=_blank>http://www.mhonline.net/~persons</A> <P>You Keep A Happy Thought!N

cybersadie
02-16-1999, 08:15 PM
I am so sad right now. I missed Garth all four times he was on TV on Monday. I act and was in the theater ALL DAY from 9 am to 2am.<P>I stayed away from PG for a day and a half I was so sad and angry with myself. <P>I don't have a TV (poor college kid) and asked a friend to tape one of the Hollywood Squares this week for me. Hopefully, I won't have to go through much more withdrawal.<BR>N

sandytoo
02-17-1999, 05:36 AM
Way to go, Garthologist !!! Cute picture with you and Garth, too !! What a wonderful "unanswered prayer" !! :DN

stapp
02-21-1999, 12:12 PM
Garthologist - Great website and story!!! :D I'm so happy for you - like you said - sometimes the best things happen as a result of those Unanswered Prayers. Your picture with Garth is great - looks like he had you hugged in real close!! One can only dream of that experience - thanks for sharing it with all of us!!! :D :DN

stapp
02-21-1999, 12:12 PM
Garthologist - Great website and story!!! :D I'm so happy for you - like you said - sometimes the best things happen as a result of those Unanswered Prayers. Your picture with Garth is great - looks like he had you hugged in real close!! One can only dream of that experience - thanks for sharing it with all of us!!! :D :DN