PDA

View Full Version : Howie Mandel repeat

ronvlo
01-22-1999, 02:01 PM
I just checked out TVGuide online and they have a listing for Garth to be on the Howie Mandel show on Thursday January 28th. The times are 10:00 am & 3:00 pm & on CBS I think. This is the show that was pre-empted before.<br>HURRAY!!!!N

Krash
01-27-1999, 05:12 AM
I just wanted to point out that Howie Mandell is on NBC where I live so you should check your local listings!! Did that sound like a commercial? lol :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
01-27-1999, 03:50 PM
Thanks for the reminder!!!<p> :) N

Garthnutt4Life
01-28-1999, 12:36 PM
I am soooooooo glad they repeated this show! It was so GREAT!!! Caroline Rae and Garth together are so funny. Garth seemed much more comfortable on this show compared to others, not a lot of nervousness that I saw. Anyone else notice? Wonder if all of the emails helped to get it repeated. It was great to see da man once again....can't wait to see him in Feb on Hollywood Squares and the Sesame Street repeat! :) N

Krash
01-28-1999, 01:48 PM
The show was great today! I didn't see it the first time around and I too am glad they reran it!! He is so adorable and Caroline is very funny!! It was worth the wait!! :)N

sandytoo
01-28-1999, 02:54 PM
Yes, this show was sooo cute !!! It was pre-empted the first time around in my neck of the woods, so I was glad that they re-aired it so soon after the first showing !!<p>And I agree, Garth and Caroline Rhea were so cute together !!!<p>OK, if I'm remembering correctly, cpoet and crackerjack were in the audience. So where were you gals again, and what were you wearing ? Were either one of you on TV ?? N

Odexut77
01-29-1999, 02:30 AM
I am soooooooooo glad I set up my VCR!! Things just get too crazy around here! I would have missed it. That was the BEST Show<br><b>Ditto to everything Krash said!</b> :D<br> <br>Odexut77/KathyN

BigGfan4life
01-29-1999, 03:57 PM
This show is definitely the best talk show appearance Garth has done in a while, in my opinion. Don't get me wrong, I luv 'em all :), but this one was soooo funny!! I love how Garth brushed his teeth, and 3 minutes later, he was eatin a bag of M&M's!! Hey, everything about this show was GREAT!!N

cpoet
01-30-1999, 06:40 PM
Sandytoo-- Kim (Crackerjack) and I were on camera several times. We were in the front row of the left section (if you're facing the audience). I was wearing a blue shirt and Kim is sitting next to me with a black shirt on. Pretty embarassing !!! Especially since we were both so nervous, with Garth being so close and the cameras 2 feet away from us!! They had the camera on us right before they went to commercial and that was when Garth looked right at us and we knew it was our turn to meet him!! I could barely breathe and you can tell when you see my face!!<br>Anyway, it was definately a great show....but the commercials were the best part!! :D <br>CindyN

cpoet
01-30-1999, 06:46 PM
One other thing...when they come back from one of the commercials, you see Garth hurry up to get back in his seat......he was sharing his bag of M&M's with some of the ladies in the front row!! What a guy!! :D<br>I just remembered that and thought I'd share it with you!<br>CindyN

Krash
01-31-1999, 11:55 AM
cpoet, I saw you and Crackerjack...I can't believe how close you were to Garth..That is so "Very Cool"<br>You two are sooooo lucky!! Now when I show that tape to someone I can say, "I know those two ladies!" Of course, I don't really know you, but you know what I mean!! :) We're all family here!!!! <p>-KathyN

MJ
01-31-1999, 03:47 PM
Now I'll go back and watch my tape and see if I can find you guys.That's really neat.N

Crackerjack
02-01-1999, 07:05 AM
Thanks for replying, Cindy. Been away for a few days. <p>We were so nervous that day!! My friends say I look scared to death. With a camera in your face & Garth right there, who wouldn't be?! I still can't believe how lucky we were. Don't know why we took our DL cd's, but it got their attention!! I wish I was a little more relaxed, but I didn't want my mother to see me looking like an idiot, so I had to have some control! It was very cool!!N