PDA

View Full Version : PG Creativity Contest

PlanetGarth.com
01-04-2000, 08:52 AM
We're looking for some creative people here, because Planet Garth needs a new slogan.<P>For instance, Microsoft has... "Where do you want to go today?" and Ford... "Have you driven a Ford lately?"<P>So if you have any good slogans submit them to <A HREF="mailto:slogans@planetgarth.com">slogans@planetgarth.com</A> . <B>Email only! Do not post your entry to the PG Forums.</B><P>If your slogan is chosen, you will receive a free planetgarth.net email address, and be the first to receive a new Planet Garth t-shirt.<P>Who knows, your idea might be part of a PG commercial someday.<BR><p>[Note: This message has been edited by Brandon Wiesner]N

PlanetGarth.com
01-04-2000, 10:05 AM
One more thing.... if you are a registered member of the PG Forums, then include your username with your entry.<P>Unregistered users are free to enter as well.N

fuzzwuzz55
01-06-2000, 06:26 PM
The only thing that stuck in my head from the very beginning was: "In the Life of Chris Gaines(and mine too)!" If I only knew how much it would be though! Can't wait to see the finish and all the curvebenders along the way! What a ride! fuzzwuzz55N

PlanetGarth.com
01-14-2000, 10:26 AM
Just resetting the date on this post...<P>BTW... There is no last day for this contest. I will continue to accept submissions until we find one we like :)<P>You can also submit as many slogans as you want. There is no limit.<BR>N

loreli
01-14-2000, 10:47 AM
Hmmm, <P>I'm thinking. I'll get back to you. LOL<P>LoriN

azyankee
01-19-2000, 04:07 PM
I entered the obvious ones! LOL!<P>1)"Planet Garth - Where the fans 'get it'"<P>2)"Garthnutts 'get it' @ PlanetGarth.com"<P>3)"Got Friends in Low Places?<BR> Meet Friends in <B><I>Net</I></B> Places!<BR> at planetgarth.com<P>What else have pgers come up with?<P>Y@nkeeN

PlanetGarth.com
03-20-2000, 10:57 AM
...N

Hawk7lte
03-21-2000, 08:02 PM
Hmmmmm,<P>Three little bitty dots. Is it me Brandon or in something missing in your last post?<P>HawkN