PDA

View Full Version : Wanted... a few good testers

PlanetGarth.com
12-27-1999, 08:03 PM
As you may know, we are launching the PG Trivia Challenge on the 11th. The week before release, I will make the game available to a limited number of beta testers.<P>What does a tester do? Basically just plays the game (a week earlier than everyone else), looking for bugs or anything out of the ordinary. We'll also be interested in testers comments concerning the game in general.<P>If you would like to be considered to beta test the Trivia Challenge. Then simply leave your name on this thread. You will be notified by email, so make sure your email address is visible on the forums. If not then post your email address with your post.N

Paula
12-28-1999, 02:45 AM
Me, me, me...I'd love to be a beta tester (so long as I don't crash this weekend). Thanks! :)<P>PaulaN

GBverycool
12-28-1999, 03:37 AM
Brandon,<BR>I would like to be a tester :)N

Chris Gaines
12-28-1999, 04:55 AM
Brandon,<P>Count me in :)<P>and if ya need a couple extra prizes, I still got a few extra things, I'd be willing to give away from "chrisgainesfans.com" all "Gaines" stuff, let me know :)<P>JasonN

majmom
12-29-1999, 03:02 AM
Hi Brandon -<P>If you still need people, I'd be happy to participate. Might be interesting to see how a "garth-baby" (only being a fan for 6 months now) would fare - just about everything I know about Garth I learned here at PG or from people I've met here!<P>Thanks,<P>KerryN

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
12-29-1999, 04:11 AM
Hey Brandon!!<P>You know me...anything to help out. If you still need people I'd be happy to help!!<P>Just let me know!!<P>KarinN

PlanetGarth.com
01-01-2000, 06:36 AM
We still have room for more people.<P>For those that have responded, I'll email you next week.N

Jude
01-01-2000, 06:46 AM
Hey Brandon,<P>I am willing to try it out for you.N

Glenn!
01-01-2000, 07:10 AM
I would definately like to try.<BR>I have always loved trivia.<BR>I have always loved Garth.<BR>I have always loved to be one of the first people on the edge of something.<P>So put them all together and that says<P>Glenn is begging Brandon to include him<P> ;)<BR>Happy New Year<P> :D :D :D :D<BR> :D Glenn :D<BR> :D :D :D :DN

Snow
01-01-2000, 07:24 AM
Oooo Ooooo Ooooo.... Me... Me... Me...<P>PUHLEAZE!!!! *jumping up and down*<P>Hey... send the e-mail to this address instead of the one on the user info... I'll see it faster.<P>Debbie Whittington<BR>sci_nut@bellsouth.net<P>Note the underline between sci and nut. :)N

garthaddict
01-03-2000, 06:54 AM
Brandon,I would love to be a tester.I think I know alot about our man.I would love to try.N

GBShameless
01-03-2000, 01:08 PM
Brandon,<P>I would love to be a tester, if there is anymore room left :), :D<P>RobinN

Jen19
01-03-2000, 02:52 PM
If there is still room I will help to I know its very late but hey if you need help I will be help !!!!!!!!!<P>JenN

PlanetGarth.com
01-04-2000, 09:38 AM
Yes we still have room. We'll probably start open beta testing tomorrow. You'll all receive notices tonight.N