PDA

View Full Version : Planet Garth Update - July 27

PlanetGarth.com
07-27-1998, 11:08 AM
Hello everyone. I thought it was about time that I saw a new post in this forum, so here goes another "site status" update.
<p>The newest edition of the Forums will be out Thursday. This upgrade will feature a cool new search engine, so you can look up posts by topic, forum, author, etc.
<p>Also there will be another addtion for announcements. These announcements can be scheduled for any dates and will appear at the top of the thread list for every forum.
<p>On another note, we've had a few instances of inappropriate posts. This has been a sore spot on the alt.music.garth-brooks newsgroup. There you have to look hard to find topics that are actually related to Garth Brooks in a postive way.
<p>Fortunatley, on the Forums, messages can easily be deleted and the author can be removed, (This is why you have to take the time to register at first).
<p>Because of this, I am looking for more moderators for each forum. I'll post details about this in a separate thread.
<p>Thats all for now. If you have any comments, suggestions, complaints, short stories, riddles, job offers, bad jokes, you know what to do :)N

Lou
07-27-1998, 11:21 AM
Brandon, thanks again for all your updates! :) You DA MAN (#2 he, he) :)
<p>Of course, I am more than willing to help you out any time you need. Just give me a yell and tell me what I can do to help. :)
<p>Thanks again....this place is soooo GREAT!! :)
<p>Your friend,
<p>Mary Lou
<br>N