PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for new Forums?

PlanetGarth.com
04-18-1998, 09:38 AM
If anyone has suggestions for additional forums to this system please feel free to post them here or e-mail them to me.
<p>I've been calling for suggestions since I opened the PG Forums, and I'll continue to do so. We have the capacity for as many forums as are needed.
<p><B>Please post replies to this thread in the PG Questions & Suggestions Forum</B>
<p>Thanks
<br>BrandonN

Stillwater
04-18-1998, 03:08 PM
Brandon,
<br> I believe you should have a forum for discutions on the band. Everyone is talking about Jimmy, and mIke and the rest, It would be a good idea.N

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
02-17-2005, 03:07 PM
How about a 'Grascals' forum or a 'Jimmy' forum, to go along with our Ty and Tricia forums?

MtnGirlCrazy4Garth
02-20-2005, 02:44 AM
Okay, I know, I KNOW that it was a little FUNKY of me to say this by replying to a six-year-old plus thread...

I was already THINKING about making this suggestion, and then I happened to notice, on the 'who's online' page, somebody looking at this thread. So I clicked on it and thought 'hey, perfect place to make my suggestion!' So maybe I was wrong, I dunno.

I'm just feelin' kinda 'ignored', here and on a few other threads I've started...

SOOOOOOO, is there NOBODY who thinks having a new forum, just for Jimmy and/or the Grascals, is a good idea? If you think it's a bad idea, that's cool, just keep ignoring me! ;) hehe... but if you think it's a good idea, then HEY! say somethin', will ya'? Surely I can't be the only one... there's been SO much interest in Jimmy being here at PG and all the excitement of his new group and new album and all... to me it's really not all that different from when we started the Ty England forum... anyway, *I* thought it was a good idea...

DeeDee :(

wmcinnis
02-20-2005, 08:43 AM
Surely I can't be the only one... there's been SO much interest in Jimmy being here at PG and all the excitement of his new group and new album and all... to me it's really not all that different from when we started the Ty England forum... anyway, *I* thought it was a good idea...

I was thinking the same thing Deedee, when you referred to the Ty England forum....it's not that different. I read this thread yesterday but didn't have time to reply...I think it's a great idea by the way.:)
-Susan-

missisgarth
05-24-2005, 09:45 PM
Hi I haven't been real good about posting, never had the guts, but then I was lucky enough to run into Sue on another thread and thus the guts, I think its a great idea too. I know I'd sure like to know what Jimmy is up to these days! Thanks for thinking of it great idea! Carole

fuzzwuzz
05-26-2005, 08:05 PM
They deserve that much at least.

Vanessa
05-26-2005, 11:30 PM
I agree that Stillwater makes Garth who he is so shouldn't we honor them? It seems to me we should.

God and peace,
Vanessa :)