PDA

View Full Version : Incorrect Trivia Response

clisagblvr
02-04-2000, 08:34 AM
I just played the Garth trivia game, and I have a problem with one of the questions. The question is "How many video tapes has <BR>Garth released?" I gave the correct answer (5), but it counted it wrong and said the correct answer was (4). I know this to be true, because I own all 5! They are: "Garth Brooks", "Garth Brooks: Video Collection II", "This Is Garth Brooks", "This Is Garth Brooks Too", and "Garth: Live From Central Park". I just wanted to let you guys know about this fault with the game. I wonder how many other errors there are?N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
02-04-2000, 06:40 PM
Thanks for the feedback. <P>Certainly we hope that all answers are correct but you know the human factor... :) <P>I'll make sure that it is corrected! I appreciate you bring it to our attention. <P>MonicaN

Paula
02-04-2000, 06:59 PM
This is Garth Brooks Too was not commercially released so the correct answer is four.<P>PaulaN

clisagblvr
02-05-2000, 07:31 AM
This Is Garth Brooks Too WAS commercially released for a very short time. It is not readily available, nor has it been for some time. That is why you see people trying to trade for it on Planetgarth.com. I have it in my collection, so how could it not have been released? It is not a copy; it is a bonafide commercial release.N

Paula
02-05-2000, 03:03 PM
Wow, I didn't realize it had been released for a short period of time. I know I have a copy, but it was taped from the TV airing. You're lucky you have such a rare copy! I don't understand why they never put them on the market, since I thought the reason it wasn't released was related to some litigation that has since been settled. They must have a stockpile of them somewhere.<P>PaulaN