PDA

View Full Version : Can you please update the albums site?

charmed1
11-14-1999, 09:59 AM
As I am sure you know the albums site is not up to date. I understand that you've got a lot of things that you will be completing or updating around the site. I was wondering though if you could give me any idea how the albums site is progressing? I have asked you this question before and you replied that the albums site is a work in progress. What do you want to do with that area of PG? The reason that I am so concerned is because I like that area and it is sometimes frustrating(spelling wrong?) when it is not upo to date. Any help or info rather would be greatly appreciated. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST! (you usually do :D)N

theking
11-24-1999, 07:13 PM
Hey, Brandon. I was looking through the albums portion of the site today because I wanted to find out the writer of one of the songs. I noticed this information is not available on that portion of the site. I just thought I would suggest that you add that information if you can find the time. I realize most Garth fans have all the albums and can just look this information up on their CD booklets. However, somtimes we are away from our CD collection (like I am today). I just thought it would be useful information to make available at Planet Garth. Thanks for listening! :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
11-30-1999, 04:01 PM
We are planning to update the Albums section in the very near future, however we have some very exciting projects that we are currently working on. <P>Don't give up... they are on the to-do list :) <P>MonicaN