PDA

View Full Version : # of posting

Barb Booley Booley
10-01-1999, 04:45 PM
Iwas wondering can you tell me how to find out how many times I've posted. I know that it's right under my nose, but I have a big one and it casts shadows thanks <BR>BarbN

JulieLvsGB
10-01-1999, 06:05 PM
Barb,<P>All you have to do is click on the question mark, your profile, and it will be there!<P>JulieN

GARTH16GUY
10-01-1999, 10:36 PM
TAHNKS FOR THE INFO, EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT ASK FOR ITN

Deafcowboy
10-02-1999, 12:06 AM
^ <BR> ^ <BR> ^ <BR> ^ <BR> ^ <P>Everyone for those of you who don't understand it....follow the arrow!<P>hope it works<BR>DeafcowboyN

Deafcowboy
10-02-1999, 12:23 AM
&gt; ^<BR>&gt; ^<BR>&gt; ^<BR>&gt; ^<BR>&gt; ^<P>no it don't work....it should have been 37 spaces over before the "^".....sorry!<P>Deafcowboy...<BR>if it's messed up...sorry again!<BR>N

Deafcowboy
10-02-1999, 12:25 AM
Wow...I put 36 spaces beween the "&gt;" and the "^"<P>looks like this program for the board doesn't reconize the spaces.....<P>Well..sorry I tried...<BR>DeafcowboyN

Barb Booley Booley
10-02-1999, 06:24 AM
Thanks for the info<P>and DEAFCOWBOY <BR>thanks for trying :)N

Chris Gaines
10-03-1999, 07:48 AM
&gt;....................................^<BR>&gt;....................................^<BR>&gt;....................................^<BR>&gt;....................................^<BR>&gt;....................................^<P>Lets see if this works for Deafcowboy :)<P>"this is a test of the national dot system... this is only a test" :)<P>JasonN

Chris Gaines
10-03-1999, 07:50 AM
&gt;............................................... .^<BR>&gt;............................................... .^<BR>&gt;............................................... .^<BR>&gt;............................................... .^<BR>&gt;............................................... .^<P>There ya go .. it takes exactly 48 dots to get there LOL :)<P>JasonN

Deafcowboy
10-03-1999, 08:28 AM
<B>Thanks Chris</B><P>I was planning on doing that with the dots....but i was just too afraid that if I mess up again.....I would look more <B>dumber</B><P>lol<BR>DeafcowboyN

Deafcowboy
10-03-1999, 08:29 AM
<B>Thanks Chris</B><P>I was planning on doing that with the dots....but i was just too afraid that if I mess up again.....I would look more <B>dumber</B><P>lol<BR>DeafcowboyN

Barb Booley Booley
10-11-1999, 06:52 PM
Ok eveyone thank you for all the information<BR>I think they really should have called this forum "Planet Garth Nuts" because when you get on to something you really go way out :)<BR>but you know what I wouldn't trade anything for all of you.Your all the greatest thank you. :) N