PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow's Release

PlanetGarth.com
05-04-1999, 12:35 PM
Just a few details about the new PG coming tomorrow...<P>The initial release will just be the makeover. I didn't have time to add all of the new features that I was planning on, so those will come in time.<P>Also, the time hasn't been set yet either. You may not see any changes til tomorrow evening. I'm currently changing all the pages (I forgot how many there were) and I'll probably spend part of tomorrow testing it and fixing loose ends.N

JulieLvsGB
05-04-1999, 12:43 PM
Brandon,<P>Good Luck! with the test run! Hope there aren't too many of those "loose ends."<P>JulieN

shmlss4gb
05-04-1999, 12:45 PM
VERY COOL!!!! Thanks for all your hard work Brandon :)!!!! Question for you, will sandytoo's and my Spring Training pixs be on there? I haven't seen them yet on here, and I figured you were probably waiting to put them on the new version.N

honky
05-04-1999, 12:53 PM
<b>CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW LOOK!!</b> :D<P>TommyN

PlanetGarth.com
05-04-1999, 01:06 PM
shmlss4gb<P>I've got a ton of pictures that I haven't put in yet. A more automated "photo warehouse" system was on my drawing board, but I'll have to wait on that. I hope to get all the pictures up in the very near future.<BR>N

Country@Heart
05-04-1999, 02:34 PM
Looking forward to see the new face lift<BR>and the new stuff you are adding!<P>Country@Heart :)<BR>N

CaptMorgan
05-04-1999, 07:08 PM
Thanks for the update Brandon.<P>I'm going to be real selfish and say I hope it's not until tomorrow night. I have to work all day, and I really don't want to miss anything here. Am I addicted, or what? LOL<P>I saw the sneak preview, and I can't wait to see the whole remake.<P>Catch y'all around the next bend...N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
05-04-1999, 07:23 PM
Can't wait Brandon! <P>Thanks again for the best place on the Web!!N

garthbrksfan1998
05-04-1999, 07:48 PM
HEY BRANDON<P>I CAN'T WAIT UNTILL THE KNEW PG FORUM COMES EITHER!!!<P>LOVIN GARTH 4-ETERNITY!!!<P>ANGELA... :DN

GBverycool
05-04-1999, 09:36 PM
Brandon,<BR> I can't wait...I'm really looking forward to the new look. Thanks for all your hard work in bringing us this great site.<BR>PG is the best!!! :)N

NJ4GARTH
05-05-1999, 09:49 AM
Good Afternoon Brandon,<BR> Just Stopped in to see if the new PG was up and running and saw your message to come here and read it. Oh well guess i,ll have to wait to later to see it.<BR> Thanks again for the hardwork we all appreciate it very much!!!!! :)<P>TOMN