PDA

View Full Version : Brandon on "Garth Brooks Star Profile"

mbarker
12-18-1998, 05:42 PM
Just wanted to let you know that our fearless leader appears on a documentary featuring Garth Brooks. It is a 50 minute interview cd, that also contains a 100 page booklet highlighting Garth's career mainly through the eyes of those people outside the US. I found mine at a sam Goody store for $12. N

Paula
12-19-1998, 02:57 PM
Is that the name of the CD? Did you find it with the country music CD's?<p>PaulaN

PlanetGarth.com
12-21-1998, 08:35 AM
Mike<p>I had no idea about this CD, and the fact that I would be on it. I did the interview over a year ago and I had forgot about it. Hope I don't sound too much like an idiot :)<p>Paula<br>I checked and CDNOW carries this CD. Click on the PG Store and it should be like $9.99<p>BrandonN

mbarker
12-21-1998, 12:40 PM
It's not too bad a cd...I was hoping for more Garth interview footage, but there is a few quotes in there. Most of it is from the eyes of foreign media. Brandon has about 5 minutes on there, mainly talking about Garth's relationship with his fans. I haven't had a chance to go through the book yet, but I'll give you a book report soon.N