PDA

View Full Version : Garth In Minneapolis

kentuckmn
09-19-1998, 12:50 PM
I purchased tickets, section 121, row W. When I check out that section at the Target Center, it says 'sorry, no seats in this area'. As someone else posted, do you know how Garth's stage is set up. Will we be able to see anything there? Thanks.N

Paula
09-19-1998, 01:27 PM
According to the map for the Target Center, Section 121 is behind the stage. Most performers don't sell seats behind the stage, but Garth is different as we all know. He plays to all sides, although most of the time he is performing to the front since that is where most of his audience is. But he, as well as and the rest of the members of Stillwater are all over the stage, and the view from the rear is not totally without its merits ;). I have had seats behind the stage and they aren't bad. You'll have a good view of his entrance and one of his gymnastic events.<p>There is nothing to obstruct your view from the back. His stage is a huge playground for him and for his band.<p>PaulaN

dls7
09-22-1998, 10:32 AM
Kentucknm, I have tickets for that September 23, 1998 concert in Buffalo. I'll be in the 21 row on the floor with my cowboy hat and boots on. If you knew what I looked like I would say look for me. Thanks for answering my question.N

dls7
09-22-1998, 10:34 AM
Kentucknm, I have tickets for that September 23, 1998 concert in Buffalo. I'll be in the 21 row on the floor with my cowboy hat and boots on. If you knew what I looked like I would say look for me. Thanks for answering my question. Oh and don't worry, you'll see fine. Just make sure you have your camera ready. You can get some great shots from the back of the stage.N