PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, ladies....Thrust or Swivel??

GarthLVR88
02-27-2000, 03:45 PM
Alright, for those of you who don't know EXACTLY what I'm asking...Remember "Live From Central Park"?? Okay, during the song "Shameless" Garth performs both of these moves. During the line "but if you need to be satisfied" on the word satisfied, he does a little, ahem, "pelvic thrust". :o *melting* And during the line "well I'm shameless" he does his trademark "hip swivel" :o *I'm putty* So which is it?? Guys, I guess you can answer this too...LOL<P>RachelN

Paula
02-27-2000, 03:55 PM
Do you mean we have to choose? :o<P>PaulaN

MDgarthgirl
02-27-2000, 04:03 PM
How could you possibly make us choose something like that?? lol <P>hmmmm...I have a feeling I'll always be partial to the coveted "Swivel," but I wouldn't stop him if Garth wanted to try to change my mind. ;)<P>NashN

MDgarthgirl
02-27-2000, 04:03 PM
How could you possibly make us choose something like that?? lol <P>hmmmm...I have a feeling I'll always be partial to the coveted "Swivel," but I wouldn't stop him if Garth wanted to try to change my mind. ;)<P>NashN

MDgarthgirl
02-27-2000, 04:04 PM
Dang...I was afraid it would do that. I didn't think I actually hit it twice. sorry 'bout that. <P>NashN

changer
02-27-2000, 04:11 PM
I'm not actually going to comment on which my choice would be because, as I've said before, my thoughts about the guy are as pure as the driven snow (...and I'm still selling that acre of oceanfront property here in the desert if anyone is interested....) <P>However, I will say that The Swivel has it's own webpage, so it must be VERY popular!! :) :) <BR> <A HREF="http://www.wire.net.au/~beaches/shameles.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wire.net.au/~beaches/shameles.html</A> <P>changerN

SeaGBfan
02-27-2000, 04:12 PM
Definately my vote is for The Swivel. Alot of performers thrust, but "The Swivel" is pure Garth!N

loreli
02-27-2000, 05:27 PM
Well geez, this is a tough choice !!<P> But if you make me <B>SWIVEL !!</B><P> ;) LoriN

Cheryl
02-27-2000, 07:31 PM
Well, WooooooooHooooooo! :) LOL, not much can beat a topic about THRUST AND SWIVELS!!!! Now, I've seen Shameless with thrust only and while that it inself is enough to raise the temperature in the building, there's just no denying that the swivel is what really heats things up! :)N

MissScarlett
02-27-2000, 08:39 PM
LOL Too funny, changer! :)<P>I'll have to pick the swivel too. I think I need to go back and watch him sing "Shameless" in Garth Live because I missed the thrust! lol<P>MargaretN

GBShameless
02-28-2000, 01:51 AM
I think I would chose the Swivel. But I also like that thing he does during the Ireland concert, In Ireland and Back, when he sings "Tearin it up". There is a little hip action there. :)<P>RobinN

SweetGBFan
02-28-2000, 02:57 AM
Swivel definitely!!! Nobody does it like Garth. N

Garth_FANtasizer
02-28-2000, 04:04 AM
wow...decisions, decisions? LOL!<P>Lets face it, the man can MOVE!<P>I want to throw one more into the choices. How about the "microphone melt" as I like to call it, during the NBC special? Especially during "White Flag!"<P>Just imagine yourself as being that mic and mic stand....woah!<P>~Ann~ N

loreli
02-28-2000, 06:23 AM
Yeah Ann, WHOA!!! WOOHOO...LOL<P>LoriN

Crackers
02-28-2000, 08:03 AM
Ohhhhhh.......the mic stand.....YESSSS!!!!!!N

boppityboo
02-28-2000, 08:29 AM
Oh man, just my kind of topic. :D lol. I will definately pick SWIVEL over thrust... more subtle, ya know? They don't call it the Shameless Swivel for nuttin. Although, Robin(welcome to pg, btw) I gotta agree that little hip thingy in Tearin' It Up is pretty cool, and of course, how could we forget the 'microphone melt'. :) Yes, yes, that man can sure shake his boogie. :) I know I will get in trouble for this, but when I was watching the Central Park concert on video, can't remember if the one I got taped or the official release one....um,, during one song he is caught on film...what seems to me to be 'adjusting himself'. I had to slo-mo it several times&lt;weg&gt; to make sure, but I'm sure. Ack.. that's it, I'll say good-bye now if I'm banned from here for that. :o<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

OHBAL
02-28-2000, 09:46 AM
(Bev frantically tries to find her Central Park video before the kids roll in from school)<P>N

OHBAL
02-28-2000, 10:04 AM
(kids came home - no time to watch)<P>Ellie - WHICH SONG??????????????? And are you sure? I mean the jeans seem to be so tight that well,um, I can't see how anything could move around enough to need, um, adjusted. :o <P>BevN

GarthLVR88
02-28-2000, 10:26 AM
*giggling uncontrollably* Wow, what a hit this topic seems to be! Ladies, I know it's hard to make the choice, so if you can't, DON'T!! LOL, it won't hurt Garth's feelings! Heck, even I can't decide! *measures on hands* swivel, thrust, swivel, thrust.... ;) I wonder if Garth has tried the "swivel" out yet at Spring Training....LMAO<P>RachelN

boppityboo
02-28-2000, 10:49 AM
Um... seeing as I'm ok for now, and not banned, lol, I'm sure its in the beginning Bev. I will check for you. :) Like I said, I have both the taped from HBO version and the commercial release one. Trust me, I will enjoy looking for it. And, I'm pretty sure, it was quick, but you gotta love the slo-mo button on the vcr. :) Rachel, you gotta know that a previously similar topic got way out of control... it was fun while it lasted though. :D<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

GarthLVR88
02-28-2000, 10:58 AM
Oops, thanks for informing me, I had NO IDEA! People, let's keep this one CLEAN! As hard as it may be, LOL. Anyway, I think the PART, you guys are referring to on LFCP, maybe right before he says, "this song's called we're 'Two Of A Kind (Workin' On A Full House). Anyway, I think that may be the PART ;) you are referring to, there seems to be a little "thumb push" right there, God what have I done. <P>Rachel ;)N

loreli
02-28-2000, 12:32 PM
ROFLOL!!!<P>Ladies, it's really nice to know I'm not the only one with a gutter brain. I thought it was just me..LOL<P>LoriN

boppityboo
02-28-2000, 02:36 PM
OMG! Rachel, are you a younger version of me or what? lol. That is exactly it. :) He does it again just before he sings Beaches of Cheyenne as he is walking so you get a side profile. K, so he does it real fast, and who knows what he is doing exactly, but I think he was having some issues with those wranglers that day. lol. Besides there is NO WAY he could possible fit anything under them jeans... Woohoo, no panty lines, and believe me, I had fun looking real hard for some. HEHEHE.. :o. Hope this is still acceptable for posting. We haven't typed anything bad by the looks of it so far. :)<BR>Ahh, its good to be back in the gutter with my friends, albeit a little more restrained this time. :D<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<BR>N

G-f
02-28-2000, 04:22 PM
Well ladies I have read all of your replies...LOL. You all did pretty good for keeping things fairly calm while each of us really knows what we are all thinking. :) If I HAVE to make a choice..if I HAVE to..I'd like to be able to really get a good look, you know, wouldn't want to make the wrong choice. I think I would have to see them AGAIN from about 1 foot away, IF I COULD STAY THAT FAR....LOL. Can't make a decision from looking at the tapes, I've GOT to see them again up close and personal...LOL :) :) :)<BR>TriciaN

GarthLVR88
02-28-2000, 04:56 PM
Hey Tricia, are you the same one who was on Crook and Chase when Garth walked up to you and was talking about the picture you took of him during the filming of "Right Now"? I can't remember! <P>Hey Boppity-<BR>I have this knack for seeing, well, EVERYTHING! LOL, maybe I'm just a person who pays A LOT of attention to Garth detail.... ;)<P>Rachel<BR>N

iheartGB
02-28-2000, 09:32 PM
I could really use his thrust!!! I only have unpure thoughts about this man. I would leave my hubby for him (wishful thinking). But I find anything Garth Brooks does is sexy. The way he sings, the way he dances. His music makes me want to do things. Bad things. <P><BR> Jill<BR>N

MelMalovesGB4eva
02-29-2000, 04:49 AM
I'm not here for a couple of days and this place goes to the gutter. ;) <P>I agree every way da man moves is sexy. But I'll take the swivel over the thrust, unless of course the situation calls for a thrust. But the swivel is Garth's. <P>I've seen the "thumb push" too. His pants are tight but with all that running he did something could have gone astray. Or maybe it was just a little itch. :) N

boppityboo
02-29-2000, 08:13 AM
LOL... 'thumb push' man, I'm always gonna laugh when anyone says the word 'thumb' cause that's what will pop into my head. :D Never heard that expression before, if it is one or you just made it up. lol. <P>Welcome to pgforums iheartGB. Just to let ya know, we have to keep this real clean... :) :) only cause there are a few guidelines happening. I see nothing wrong with your post as is, but sounds like it could get worse and we don't want ya to be reprimanded by the powers that be. Obviously though, you fit right in... :D Although we all know what each other is thinking, it's best not to say(type) it too graphically. :) Hope to see more of your posts. :)<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :) N

boppityboo
02-29-2000, 08:21 AM
Oops, I forgot something. :o iheartGB, the only reason I said anything, was because a while ago a similar thread got way out of control and although no fingers were pointed, I felt bad cause I was the originator of that thread. :o I hope I didn't sound harsh cause that is totally unintended. I saw that you were new, so I just thought I'd mention it. <P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. I can never glance at Garth's thumb again without giggling... :oN

OHBAL
02-29-2000, 09:44 AM
Gotta go with this quote from MelMa...<P>"But I'll take the swivel over the thrust, unless of course the situation calls for a thrust. But the swivel is Garth's." <P>I think that pretty much sums it up for me!<P>And yeah, you guys, I think "thumb push" has now been added to the unofficial PG dictionary! (Right along with Calendar Blue)<P>Bev :D <P>N

garthsgirl
02-29-2000, 11:22 AM
go away for a long weekend and see what you find. My vote is the Shameless Swivel!!!<BR> LisaN

changer
02-29-2000, 12:28 PM
Yeah that's right. This is a classy, high-falutin' cyberplace. We got standards here, ya know.<P>There about knee-high to a crawdad and sinkin' fast, BUT WE GOT EM'!<P>he he he he <P>changerN

Garthmedic
02-29-2000, 01:23 PM
You know- I am learning something here. When I first started here on PG, the questions were of the "which kind of underwear?" type.<P>Usually, all the gals answered that they weren't interested in that- just his music.<P>Now, Has Garth transformed himself into a "sex symbol"? <P>Ladies?<P>--spud--N

garthsgirl
02-29-2000, 01:42 PM
Garthmedic: He certainly has. LisaN

GarthLVR88
02-29-2000, 03:20 PM
Whew, everytime I read this darn post I have to turn the thermostat way down. ;) You gals are too funny. I've watched that swivel so many times now my brain is mush. :o And that's bad considering I have four tests tomorrow....Oh well. As long as Garth is the one who made it mush, it's cool. I think I wore out my tape. :( Or maybe it just needed a rest. Keep postin' ladies!<P>RachelN

G-f
02-29-2000, 04:35 PM
Well I guess we are still at it. Oh Rachel, no I'm not the "lucky" Tricia that was on Crook and Chase to see GB. That was Trisha I think. Well even though some of us wants a THRUST, and the others the SWIVEL, and some like me that want BOTH. Whichever we end up you know we will be able to give this one a THUMBS UP!!!!!!! lol.... :) What the thumb from now on, you ladies in Florida!! :)N

GarthLVR88
02-29-2000, 04:52 PM
Oops. That's right. I just remembered her s/n. It's something like "madhatter" or something. Well, swivel or thrust, as long as they're both here to stay for a long-time, I'M HAPPY!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Heh, seven. Sorry again Tri"cia". LOL<P>RachelN

changer
02-29-2000, 06:09 PM
GarthMedic:<P>Gosh, I though it was so obvious. We ARE interested in his music. <P>We are interested in the music that he is singing when he does the Thrust, the Swivel, and the Mic Melt!! <P><BR>Kidding! I'm kidding. There isn't a one of us that doesn't have every album he's ever made and knows every song by heart. And you can't see no Swivel on a stereo... <P>As it was so eloquently stated before: It's the whole package....<P> :) :) :):<P>changerN

luvsgarth62
03-01-2000, 04:57 AM
Hey ladies,<P>In 'LFCP', right before he sings "Much Too Young," there's a liitle "thumb push" :) And like right after or it might have been while he did it, there was like a little whoo-hoo. I thought that was appropriate and funny. I'd like to see the "thumb push" up close and personal :) <P>-AliciaN

Peggy
03-01-2000, 05:28 AM
thrust, swivel -- both nice to look at <BR>but I'll take the smile and GLOWING blue eyes over anything else<P> :D :D :D :D :D :D :DN

GarthLVR88
03-01-2000, 08:12 AM
LMAO. ;) So wait...the "LFCP" you're reffering to, is the real one, not one that you've taped off of the TV..It must be since you said he did "it" right before "MTYTFTDO". Whew. So did the "woo hoo" come from someone in the crowd? :o ;) Well, here's one from me, WOOOOOO HOOOOOOO!! I g2g buy the real tape. Mine doesn't show that song, or the "thumb push" for that matter. Thanks for the info!!<P>RachelN

jenn_7
03-01-2000, 09:17 AM
You guys are absolutely killing me! I haven't seen any of these videos-been in Belgium tooooo long I guess. Where can I get my hands on one, two, or more???? I know Amazon.com lists Central Park as out of stock. Any other suggestions? Buy.com is no good for me as they don't deliver to APO addresses. Please, I'm dying here-I need to see the swivel soooooon! jenn_7N

changer
03-01-2000, 10:00 AM
Jenn -7:<P>Do you have any videos at all or do we need to start from scratch?<P>Post your G-mail address and I will contact you to see if I can help. <P>changer N

GarthLVR88
03-01-2000, 01:24 PM
Jenn,<BR>Girl, you don't know what you're missing!! Now, have you not seen the "swivel" at ALL?? Or just not LATELY.....Any which way is a SIN!! LOL ;) Check out this website: <A HREF="http://www.wire.net.au/~beaches/shameles.htmlIt's" TARGET=_blank>http://www.wire.net.au/~beaches/shameles.htmlIt's</A> "very cool"! Thank Changer for it thouogh. :) <P>Rachel N

UKGarthFan
03-01-2000, 02:03 PM
Jenn,<BR>The CP video is still available here in the UK I can get a copy and post it to you if you like.<BR>Either email me or post here and let me know.<P>NormaN

Ladyg
03-01-2000, 02:36 PM
This topic is too funny!!!!! I'll have to go with the "thrust"....SIGH. (Oh man, don't EVEN go there, Debbie!) LOL<P>I also noticed the "thumb-push" on Central Park, but thought I was the ONLY one to see it (you know where our minds go when we watch DA MAN in private...heehee). I'm glad I'm not the only one who "sees" things like that. Thanks for letting me know I'm not totally "out there"!<P>LuvYa!<BR>DebbieN

dbwelch
03-01-2000, 04:03 PM
Okay you thumbpushingswivelthrusting people!!<BR>I borrowed my daughters Central Park video and did stop, play, pause, slow mo for the morning. I saw everything...and loved it, including the head mike being adjusted with the tongue. You can mail me in private if you want to discuss a name for that. God, it's hot in here. Garthmedic, when was Garth not a sex symbol? I mean, all that and he can sing!! WOOHOO<BR>Donna W.N

honky
03-01-2000, 09:15 PM
<B>Donna</B>,<P>This is a nasty name!! <B>thumbpushingswivelthrusting</B> :o<P>This is Jimmy, Tommy's twin brother.<P><BR>N

majmom
03-02-2000, 04:56 AM
LOL, Ladies!<P>It's taken me a long time to weigh in on this, but you KNEW I would eventually!<P>I'd like to add some other potential "clips" to view. During TIGB, where he sings "We Bury The Hatchet", he does this little mini swivel kind of thingy - when he sings "I was kissin' on Cindy" - very cute!<P>And speaking of the 'thrust' - if you check out the SNL 98 - the 'goat-boy' skit - it's near the end of the tape - (this skit stunk, except for Garth's part) - but when Garth comes out he does this kind of "multiple thrust-dance-travel" move - don't know how else to describe it &lt;weg&gt; veeerrryyy interesting...(also you'll notice that Garth starts cracking up and has to hide his face in Chris Kattan's shirt later in the skit!)<P>Also on "The Muppets Tonight" the moves he does while imitating Tom Jones - BE STILL MY BEATING HEART! <P>Phew...All very yummy - but I'd have to say the chance to look into those deep blue eyes while talking to him is about the biggest turn-on I can think of!<P>Just my .07 cents...<P>KerryN

luvsgarth62
03-02-2000, 05:41 AM
Kerry, <P>I have TIGB, and I know the part where he does that little swivel thing. All I can say is "SOOOO SEXY!!!!!!!" I wonder if he ever gets requests from Sandy to do his little dance moves? I know if I were her, I'd be requestin' all the time :)!!!!<P>-AliciaN

MDgarthgirl
03-02-2000, 05:44 AM
<B>Kerry</B>,<P>I know exactly what you're talking about from SNL. *weg* <BR>It's my favorite part! lol <P>And I loved it when he tried to hide his laughter, heehee.<BR>Ya know, he makes it really hard to pay attention to the other people in the skit. ;)<P>NashN

jenn_7
03-02-2000, 08:07 AM
Changer, I saw the web site-very cool!!! But I'm sure it would be even better if he were moving!!! G-mail is mings7@hotmail.com. Norma, thanks for the offer, should I email you or... Everyone here is so great. I have The Garth Brooks Video Collection Vol II, and was lucky to get a copy of the recent Austin City Limits-but honestly-that's all the Garth I've ever seen. I would love any help in this area. I have been totally mesmerized with everyone's Garth moments lately-so nice to see the good things going on in the world. Seems I can just lose myself in these great moments for hours. I read one today at work and had tears streaming down my face it was so exciting/moving/beautiful. As everyone has said, I'll keep believing... jenn_7N

boppityboo
03-02-2000, 09:16 AM
Kerry, girl, it took ya long enough to get in here! lol. I know of all the instances of which you speak of, very well. lol. :) There is no comparison for the GarthGrind, GarthSwivel and GarthThrust combination that he gives his all while imitating Tom Jones. That he wears a white shirt open half way down his chest is just a big bonus. :) Hmmm, I think I'm beginning to like POLYESTER pants now, but just on Garth. Add that type of material to leather, baseball,and wrangler denim. HEHEHE :D<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. For our newer fans, this clip is shown on the now cancelled Muppets Tonight show. get a copy if ya can, its worth it....trust me. :)N

GarthLVR88
03-02-2000, 01:57 PM
*faints* *picks herself up off of the carpet* Heh, um.......WOW. You gals are AMAZING. LOL, Wait wait...Believe it or not, I haven't seen Muppets Tonight. :( I'm dyin' here. So describe (in as much detail as possible... ;)) the Garth "grind". I'm dyin' to know! It's cool to see my first "topic" on fire! I love it! "Rock". Thanks PGers!<P>RachelN

boppityboo
03-02-2000, 02:31 PM
Whoa, Rachel, you've not see that episode of Muppets Tonight? You poor thing, you have been deprived. :( He was the guest on their first episode. He played all sorts of characters except himself which is what the puppet host wanted.lol. :)He was Romeo to Miss Piggy's Juliet,Tevye(lead character?) from Fiddler on the Roof, dressed as a mambo dancer and a Japanese geisha, and of course the infamous Tom Jones impression including a wig of curly black hair. :)<P>There ain't much to tell really without getting totally banned from here. :o I don't know if you have ever seen Tom Jones perform, but he does a real good copy of him. He generally swivels and thrusts and grinds his hips MANY, MANY times, while curling his lip and looking provacatively at the camera. Catches itty bitty (puppet)underwear and stretches it between his fingers and kinda leers at it while lifting one eyebrow. lol. You've seen how Elvis kinda holds out his arm and looks down with his legs kinda scissored apart and does a little hip shake, well it was sorta like that. :D In the end, he grabs a pair of big boxers and uses it to wipe the sweat from his brow, and says, in his best elvis imitation: 'thank you, thank you very much'. :) Its something you have to see for yourself. If I could I would make you a copy, but I don't have the capability right now. :( Hope this helps a little bit. :)<P><BR>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P><BR>N

garthsgirl
03-02-2000, 02:44 PM
Ellie, You captured the moment perfectly. Do you have it committed to memory. I sure do and am proud of it,lol!!! lisaN

GarthLVR88
03-02-2000, 07:15 PM
Wow, that's gotta be almost as good as seein' it!! If that's possible.....God, I've got to see that!!!! If I don't, I could die. :o But, is it better than the time he played the "french whore" on SNL?? ;)<P>Rachel<P>P.S. Nothing beats Garth in a dress....N

iheartGB
03-03-2000, 04:13 PM
Sorry if I got too nasty. But I figured with the topic (thrust or swivel) it would be ok to get a little bad. I will try to control myself in the future. I am truly sorry if I offended anyoneN

GarthLVR88
03-03-2000, 06:08 PM
iheartGB,<BR>Hey, don't worry about it! We all get a little caught up in "the man". LOL, we just aren't allowed to express it. ;) Don't quit postin'! We'd love to have ya!<P>RachelN

GarthFanCanada1
03-03-2000, 06:41 PM
<B> <I> thrust, swivel, thrust, swivel, thrust, swivel, GRIND, thrust, swivel, thrust, swivel, thrust, swivel, thumb-push, thrust, swivel, thrust, thrust, thrust, GRIND. </I></B><P><BR>Sorry. I couldn't resist.... LOL :) heeheeheeheeheehee.....<P><BR>BarkleyN

GarthFanCanada1
03-03-2000, 06:45 PM
Look Up!!! ^^^^^^<P>It's Demi Moore's Script from Striptease!!<P>BarkleyN

Cheryl
03-03-2000, 07:45 PM
ROFLMAO! :D Geesh, it's taken me way too long to get back to this topic! Now that I've picked myself up after falling out of my chair I've got to go find that tape and try out the slo mo action.....I can't believe I've missed that little "detail" all this time! Think I'll watch the Muppets again too, while I'm at it! LOL<P>BTW, a name for that tounge adjusting headset move???? LOL, I've tried to come up with something suitable for posting, but....um.....well...... ;)<P>But it sure is fun being back in the gutter again! :) N

boppityboo
03-04-2000, 08:32 AM
Funny Barkley. :) Hey IheartGB, you didn't offend anyone. :) We all are thinking the same thing, only we ain't allowed to post our exact thoughts on it here. lol. Which is fine with me, it's funny to read all the 'euphemisms' we can come up with to desribe what we want to say, without actually saying it. lol. Beating around the bush, kinda, talking in circles,like,circumventing the obvious, you get the drift. lol. :D. Hope to see you post more often. <P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

SkiBumpkin
03-04-2000, 04:13 PM
Oh my, I tried to pick a favorite honest I did :) But I just couldn't do it......<BR>Now I'll never be able to sleep with all these thoughs of swivels and thrust going through my head ;)<P>DebbieN

cinderella4gb
03-05-2000, 05:00 PM
WOW I go away for a whike to move and come back to a very (should we say) "hot" topic.<BR>I weigh the choices(by hand)(I wish) :) and I would have to say the swivel, because it is "PURE GARTH" I will have to go watch my videos though, for that thumbpush. See what I do when Hubby is away.LOL ;) (Watch all of my Garth vidoes)and think ;) ;) ;)<BR>Will no go take a cold shower for these many "Shameless" thoughts.<BR>Peace & Garth<BR>sandy N

cinderella4gb
03-05-2000, 05:02 PM
sorry guys my brain and my hands don't always go together, but I think you got my meaning even with the spelling errors<BR>sandy :) :) :)N

SeaGBfan
03-05-2000, 06:00 PM
Ladies, ladies, ladies!! I have never laughed so hard at a post! I love the gutter! Now I have to go downstairs and view all the appropriate videos to see what you are talking about! I also, obviosly, need to get ahold of a copy of the Muppets show. The descriptions of his "performance" have left me.....speachless. Has anyone else ever seen "a moment" in other videos?N

majmom
03-06-2000, 07:35 AM
I got one!<P>During 'Tearin it Up' - the one on "Ireland and Back" - when he sings "make a little midnight moonlight mojo" - and he kinda holds out his one arm while putting his other hand on his tummy and turning one leg out a little and doing a couple of, well, sort of "thrust" moves - I guess there's NO question about what "midnight, moonlight mojo" is, now is there? &lt;weg&gt;<P>Hey, <B>Ellie</B>, maybe you should describe it since you seem to have a 'gift' for describing that kind of thing - does it work only when you're describing Garth or is it universal? lol<P>I hope I got the right version of TIU, I'm doing this from memory...<P>KerryN

boppityboo
03-06-2000, 07:58 AM
Kerry, you are correct in your seeing the mini thrust during TIU. :) When it comes to Garth, I can be very descriptive... hehehe.<BR>K, I have another shot for you guys to look for. It is on the Ireland and Back special. It might be too crude even it I do describe it nicely.....NAh, I can't say, it, I'll be to embarrassed...............................<BR>YEAH RIGHT! hehehe<BR>Anyway, you know when he uses the confetti gun, they look very heavy and unwielding, so he has to rest it on his upper thigh right? Well there is a camera angle that is shown from the side while he is holding it... and well think about it?(*hears all the collective Garthgutternutts' wheels turning*...light bulb comes on) :D Isn't it funny that I wrote not one 'bad' word but managed to convey my Shameless thoughts to you all. :) K, so I have nothing to do during the day, besides take care of kids, and housework, what else am I gonna do besides eyeball my Garth vids? lol<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P>P.S. I can hear all those VCR's whirling away on REW. lol.N

Garthdream
03-06-2000, 08:20 AM
I have to admit it is impossible to choose. I love the Swivel I think it is a classic, and although I have to say I enjoy the thrust aswell, I think my new fav is the "Midnight Moonlight MOJO"! It just does something to me! Enjoyed the topic!<BR>RobynneN

loreli
03-06-2000, 09:00 AM
Bad, bad Ellie. :) Hehehe<P>Does a word with a "G" and a "Z" ring any bells?<P>LoriN

changer
03-06-2000, 10:39 AM
I just noticed a very "moving" moment at the end of Ain't Going Down in the TIGB,too video. <P>As always, he needs to give the band a cue to end the song. And what do you know, he finds yet another use for The Thrust!!<P>By the way, I absolutely love to watch him cue the band, no matter how he does it. <P>changerN

honky
03-06-2000, 04:45 PM
haahhaha... Ellie, no wonder that you are VERY ACTIVE IN THIS THREAD!! :o You eyeballed Garth's videos..LOL this is too funny!!<P>TommyN

GarthLVR88
03-06-2000, 06:43 PM
Where was I!!!!! MAN! I didn't see Ireland and Back!! WTH is wrong with me?? Man, I need a copy, DEPERATELY!! Any price you put up, I'll pay!! I want it, NEED IT, GOTTA HAVE IT! heh, kinda like Garth and M&M's... ;)<BR>Help me!!!!!<P>RachelN

SeaGBfan
03-06-2000, 06:52 PM
GarthLVR88,<P>I know what you mean! I have all these videos I need to see now! I thought I inconvienced PJ enough before with all the tapes I asked for, but I think I now have a few more to request! I hope she understands!! She may get a few requests for "certain" tapes since this post! Bless her heart!!<P>MaryN

iheartGB
03-07-2000, 09:17 PM
Glad to see you all still want me on board :). I am a real big Garth fan. &lt;and you gasp for air&gt; lol I had to Ireland and Back taped. Commercials and all. :) Let me know if you still need a copy. (I forgot who needed it) Sorry :( N

jacsan1451
03-08-2000, 04:14 AM
SWIVEL!!!! Enough said. JackieN

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-08-2000, 04:46 AM
Wow! This topic is still going strong. Guess we can't get enough of thrusts and swivels.<P>Ellie,<P>The camera angle "thing" is just to funny. :)<BR>Imagine... ;) <P><BR>N

GBSweetPea
03-08-2000, 06:46 AM
Well, folks, I registered for the forums just to put in my 7 cents worth on this topic..... :)<P>Robin, I gotta agree with your "Terain' It Up" comments. Love the hip action. Now THAT'S a little Midnight Moonlight MOJO! :P<P>Remember how the commercial went - "Oh, I wish I were an Oscar Myer weiner" (no pun intended here)? Sing to the tune of that "Oh I wish I were a Chris Gaines microphone stand!" :)<P>Sorry if I have overstepped the bounds of purity, but I just couldn't resist. Nice to see some more GutterNutts!<P>Huggz,<BR>ArleneN

garthsgirl
03-08-2000, 07:40 AM
Arlene, Hi and welcome to the forums! You overstepped nothing. Thanks for the post.<BR> LisaN

GarthLVR88
03-08-2000, 08:15 AM
LMAO, what is PURITY?? LOL, I don't think that word means much on this topic! ;) Well, I'm so proud! This is a landmark in my posting career. 80 posts. Thanks PGers!!<P>RachelN

changer
03-08-2000, 09:19 AM
Rachael,<P>Gosh, you should add this to your resume.<P>"Was responsible for 81 post in the PlanetGarth forums on the topic of the pelvic motions of a popular county singer"<P>he he he<P> :) :) :) :)<BR>changer N

garthsgirl
03-08-2000, 09:28 AM
Hey, i would be impressed if someone handed me a resume with that on it. I would probably give them a job too, just for having nerve enough to include it LOL<BR> Lisa<P>I MUST STOP COMING BACK TO THIS TOPIC-BUT ITS JUST SOOO IRRESISTABLEN

nygal
03-09-2000, 10:55 AM
He usually does it behind his guitar. And, at the last concert in Philly, I noticed he did it repeatedly (I think it may have been a zipper problem). I zoomed my camera when he didn't have the guitar in front of him and waited and waited and was rewarded with a great "Thumb Pic".<P>JeanneN

Jules
03-09-2000, 11:44 AM
LOL - - this topic is too funny :)<BR>Nothing gets by you all....<P>I actually went ahead and printed out the whole topic the other day (which by the way was a full 10 pages!) and sat down in front of the TV to try and find all these "moments" that have been mentioned and described down to the smallest detail :) - I thought it would be pretty easy to see what you all were talking about... but!!! In Central Park, when he sings Shameless, all I see is the Swivel - on the words "but if you need to be satisfied" it is a close-up of his face... <BR>Rachel described in her original post that that was where he did the "thrust" - - I can kind of imagine that that is what he is doing but I can't SEE it :( So now I'm wondering if the TV version and the released version are differently cut maybe?!?! Does anybody else have trouble finding that specific moment?<P>Betina N

boppityboo
03-09-2000, 02:06 PM
HEY HEY&lt; WELCOME TO PGFORUMS! Jeane. Always glad to have more company in our cleaned up Garthgutter. :) Do you......um... by any chance...happen to have your awesome'thumb pic' posted anywhere for the rest of us, ahhh......to drool ov.... oops, I mean to view????Hmmmmm??? Hope to see many more posts from you. <P>Congrats Rach, you almost got 1000 reads if its not over that by now. :) VER KEWL!<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

GarthLVR88
03-09-2000, 02:50 PM
*cries hysterically* =*) LOL! This is great! heh, too bad this is about all I could put on my resume. I'm not even old enough to work yet! LOL I'd put "15 year old who is responsible for the Garth Brooks' "thumb pushes, thrusts, and swivels" outbreak on PlanetGarth.com" LMAO Oh well....<P>RachelN

nygal
03-10-2000, 06:10 AM
Thanks for the welcome Ellie. I don't post often, but have been a member for years.<P>I never put that pic on a disk. I do have others from the concerts and GB and me together which I will email you since I only know how to copy the pics to an email.<P>JeanneN

MDgarthgirl
03-10-2000, 11:54 AM
<B>Betina</B>,<P>The "Shameless Thrust" as we've termed it, lol, can be seen on Garth's tape "This Is Garth Brooks." On the line, "but if you need to be satisfied".....ohhhhhh man, PERFECT example of what you're looking for. ;)<P>NashN

Jules
03-10-2000, 12:15 PM
Nash,<P>Thanx!! I was looking at the wrong tape! I'll check it out later tonight! (If I can wait... lol!).<P>Betina<BR>N

boppityboo
03-10-2000, 01:53 PM
Hey , thanks Jeane, I look forward to recieving an email from ya. :) <P>Rachel I didn't know you were only 15. :o. I'm so glad my 10 yr. old daughter is not interested in this internet thingy. It makes me think twice about what I post. I sometimes forget we do get young readers, no matter how mature they sound. :) I'm apologizing right now if ANY of my posts were inappropriate. :o<BR>I guess I will refrain from replying to 'delicate' threads.. lol. But I will read, ya can't stop me from doing that. :) It'll be hard to resist, but hey, I don't wanna be partly responsible for the corruption on young innocent minds. :o I'm sure some posters will probably say, 'about time'. This is the last time I will post in this thread and any similar ones. <P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)<P><BR>P.S. I'm not LEAVING, just gonna keep my 'impure' thoughts to myself. lol.N

GarthLVR88
03-10-2000, 02:10 PM
Ellie:<BR>Oh boy, I was afraid this would happen. PLEASE don't feel sorry for anything you've posted. LOL, I've heard much worse. I've also been told a few times that I'm pretty mature for my age, but just for my ego, how old did you think I was?? Besides, remember what you said?? "OMG! Rachel, are you a younger version of me or what?" LOL But anytime I hear Garth or see him on the tele, I turn into a tantrum-throwing, spit slinging, loud screaming, two year old lood-a-like. LOL which is quite often might I add. ;) Heck, I've heard just about everything, so nothing you've said has changed my thoughts about the Man one way or another, though a few have made me laugh hysterically. LOL So don't worry about it! :)<P>RachelN

boppityboo
03-11-2000, 07:21 AM
Thanks Rachel. Look at that, I'm making a liar of myself. I said I wasn't gonna post, but I felt I owed you a reply. Would be rude to do otherwise, and I am not a rude person. lol. :) I'm glad you weren't personally offended. Not that I thought my posts were offensive, but I was just thinking about some other threads that mention that perhaps topics such as this would not be appropriate for young readers. :) I guess I just got freaked out cause of my 10 year old, getting to be that age of major curiousity and questions, that I'm not quite ready to answer yet. lol. You are only 5! years older than her. lol. <BR>As for how old I thought you were, well I thought you were 18-22. :) You're well spoken for your age. :) You smartie pants! lol :D<BR>If you think about it, I could be old enough to be your mother, although I would have been a teen mother...but I couldn't imagine my daughter and I posting to the same thread and thinking like me at that age. You know what I mean? :) It's just too creepy. lol. She isn't allowed to date til she's 30 btw. :)<P><BR>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

GarthLVR88
03-11-2000, 08:11 AM
Ellie:<BR>Okay...I'm kinda seeing what you were talking about now, with your daughter and everything. It's kinda the same here, when I here my little brother or sister (13 and 12) use profane language, I'm like "You're in soooo much trouble! I can't believe you said that!" LOL, but then I figure I sound like my mom. So I try not to lecture them or yell at them too often. ;) LOL, in case you were wondering, there's no reply needed on this one, unless you're just dying to! :)<P>RachelN

AmazedByChris
03-11-2000, 09:43 AM
Ellie - I don't think you need worry about 'corrupting' anyone - looks like that ship has sailed LOL. But seriously, given that girls are beginning menses (ok, the odd euphemism is in order for some things, no?) at 10 these days means life's a lot different now from even when we were kids. <P>I don't know how it was when you were young, but by the time I was 15, I certainly knew about this sort of thing - and I led a fairly sheltered life; didn't date until university - heck, even went to Catholic school! LOL <P>Now PJ - it looks to me like if you were to make one master tape containing all of the 'moments' mentioned here (plus the whole Muppets episode), you could make a large number of copies of it and it would go like hotcakes. Let me know if you do - I'll step up to the wicket to get one. ;)<P>Didn't you love it when Garth told someone at ST that the M&M's slogan should be on the back of a Garth T-shirt? <P>Think I'll go and ponder that for a while.<BR> ;)N

nygal
03-13-2000, 05:06 AM
Ellie,<P>I emailed the pics to you on Friday. Have you received?<P>JeanneN

boppityboo
03-13-2000, 07:41 AM
Hey Jeanne, no I didn't get those pix. :( I think my email addy on my profile is wrong... Try me again please at ellie_j@hotmail.com. Thanks Jeanne, I'm looking forward to seeing them.<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

nygal
03-13-2000, 09:24 AM
Ellie,<P>I tried that email, but it was returned as undeliverable. Do you have anything else?<P>This will be my final word (ha) on the CP video, but how about during FILP when he is talking to the crowd and the camera is behind him and runs his hand across his face and then wipes the sweat on his butt. I'm jealous of his hand!! N

boppityboo
03-14-2000, 07:19 AM
Hey, Jeanne, are you sure? I've never had any problems gettin getting email at my hotmail account. ellie_j@hotmail.com. : :) I do have another one which I never check as I don't use it, but you can try it. I would still really like to see your pix. :)<BR>Try : ejones@nisa.net<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Jules
03-14-2000, 03:18 PM
Ok, to bring a new aspect in to this thread.... you know in Ireland and Back, when he sings The River and lets the crowd "carry him" around - how many of you have dreamt of being one of those who got to grab his b***??? :) C'mon - I know you have... :) <P>BetinaN

Crackers
03-14-2000, 03:22 PM
I've often wondered if he got a little nervous as they were carrying him.N

changer
03-14-2000, 06:16 PM
I just got my copy of Ireland and Back and watched it for the first time this week. (what an incredible event, BTW...)<P>After I watched it, I put it back to the spot in the River just when Garth kneels down and starts shaking hands, and stopped it there. When my husband came home I said, "So, do you want to see someone making love to forty thousand people?" He said, "Sure!!" So I hit the 'play' button, and just started to giggle. He agreed that that's exactly what it is!!!!<P> :) :) :) :) :)<P>changer<P>N

GarthLVR88
03-15-2000, 12:57 PM
OMG!! Get out of my head!! That must be just like the Double Live cover where he's wearing the black, white, and purple shirt, with black jeans and a black hat!! Plus, he's crowd surfing.......That would stink if they dropped him...yeah, right. ;) I'd be the person who kept slapping peoples hand's a way and walking while carrying him. LOL "You know a <B>dream</B> is like a river...."<P>RachelN

Pilgrim
03-15-2000, 01:16 PM
Well, if he started stage diving I would immediately move away so that there would be room for him to crash down on the earth ;)<P>Hey! The DL cover is from the Ireland concert :)<P>BrianN

Jules
03-15-2000, 02:00 PM
Brian!<P>*L* - Always looking for trouble, aren't you? ;)<P>BetinaN

BlueRose
03-15-2000, 03:24 PM
Sorry I got in on this late, but if you didn't see the swivel/thrust combo that Garth did in Winston-Salem on 3/28/98, you really have no idea! I believe he almost got a citation for it, as it was close to being obscene. :o I hear it has since been banned in most states! LOL I completely fell out of my chair when he did it while singing Shameless!!! Trust me, it was the closest thing to.....<P>Cheryl<BR>N

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-15-2000, 03:29 PM
Betina,<P>I must say that I did wonder how I would control myself if that were me passing him around and I try real hard to look and see if anybody actually did. It looks like they all showed incredible restraint though. Garth is awful trusting. N

changer
03-15-2000, 04:34 PM
A COMBO??!!! My God, they would have had to hose me down.<P>Has anyone ever made any comments around Garth about the Swivel?? Or has he ever said anything about it?<P>You aint' gonna tell me that man don't know what he's doing...He's got us where he wants us and I bet he loves it!!!<P> :) :) :) :):<P>changer<P>N

boppityboo
03-15-2000, 06:35 PM
Hey changer, when Garth was on the Crook and Chase show last Oct, someone asked that cause he knew John Travolta, would he teach John the Shameless Swivel if he taught him to disco dance. lol... He avoided answering that question, but did turn red. lol. Then Lorianne asked about it and he said never mind and they joked and said, you keep asking questions you already know the answers to. lol<BR>He knows what he is doing, but will always probably act innocent about it. lol<P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

Brooks7
03-15-2000, 07:27 PM
Hi, you know when I seen him in Buffalo in 98, he sure did some real sexy moves when he was singing "You Move Me", it just about killed me, neadless to say, I will never think of that song the same again, everytime I hear it, I close my eyes and I can see him, it was even better then the shameless moves that nightN

TK
03-16-2000, 01:54 AM
OK, I admit it, I've been lurking on this thread and not posting ... you guys are so funny and I'm learning heaps! I couldn't possible choose between the thrust and the swivel (which is why I haven't posted before), but I just have to protest about Ellie saying she wasn't going to post her "descriptions" any more. <P>No, no, no --- you can't do this to me (please?) Ellie - You give such great description of things I may never get to see, like the mic melt and the Tom Jones impersonation. I need you!!!! (have I buttered you up enough yet - LOL). Also, you always post exactly what I'm thinking, so it saves me from trying to think up "the right words" LOL.<P>Seriously though, I love all your posts Ellie, please don't stop.<P>TK :)N

Pilgrim
03-16-2000, 02:41 AM
<B>TK</B> :D<P>Here is why Ellie keep her mouth shut :) Eventhough it wasn't really her fault :)<P>You CAN NOT respond to these topics because they were closed (go figure why ;)).<BR>And I think it is a bad idea to continue this way in this thread :o :o<P>It's a good lesson to learn how to behave here :o :o :o<P>Have fun ;) :) :D<BR> <A HREF="http://www.planetgarth.com/pgforum/Forum3/HTML/000954.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.planetgarth.com/pgforum/Forum3/HTML/000954.html</A> <BR> <A HREF="http://www.planetgarth.com/pgforum/Forum3/HTML/001027.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.planetgarth.com/pgforum/Forum3/HTML/001027.html</A> <BR> <A HREF="http://www.planetgarth.com/pgforum/Forum3/HTML/001024.html" TARGET=_blank>http://www.planetgarth.com/pgforum/Forum3/HTML/001024.html</A> <P>Brian :)N

Pilgrim
03-16-2000, 03:19 AM
TK<P>You have even posted in one of those threads before :o<P>Brian :oN

boppityboo
03-16-2000, 07:30 AM
Hey TK, thanks for the kind words. But I think I'm gonna stick to the plan. Basically Brian has the right of it. :) Although it kills me to SIMMA DAN NA! I gotta do what I gotta do. lol. :) But if ya really want, I can always email ya know. ;) <P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

nygal
03-16-2000, 08:12 AM
Ellie - I've tried both emails to no avail. Perhaps if you send me an email (in my profile), I can respond to it and send the pics that way.<P>JeanneN

loreli
03-16-2000, 08:14 AM
Whoa!!! Thanks Brian!!<P>I thought hat thread was erased..LOL<P>Ellie you were in rare form then..WOOHOO<P>Lori N

Chris Gaines
04-05-2000, 09:30 AM
Bring this back to the top.. caus eit's soooooooooo darn funny.<P>Rachel, this posts for you LMAO<P>Jason ;)N

honky
04-06-2000, 09:17 AM
I was wondering who brought this up!! :o<P><BR>Yeah.. I agree, this is too funny!<P><BR>TommyN

AmazedByChris
04-06-2000, 06:37 PM
Ah - leave it to Jason to create a little fun :) - Jason, you sure know how to keep the lasses smiling :)N

LittleRhody
04-06-2000, 07:40 PM
Ladies,<P>I think any type of pelvic gyration or thrust from Garth is sinful and sexy, but I have to say it's his piercing blue eyes and sexy smile that get to me.<P><BR>Diana<BR>N

Chris Gaines
04-06-2000, 08:47 PM
LOL Guys.. ya know..<P>I only brought this back up.. to see how long it'll take Rachel to come back here and post...<P>2 days and counting! LOL<P>JasonN

Chris Gaines
04-08-2000, 03:51 PM
day 3 .. no Rachel.. ROFL ;)<P>JasonN

GarthLVR88
04-08-2000, 03:56 PM
Jason! LOL, you sure do know how to make people smile. :) That's it, this is my return, I'm officially, "back". ;)<P>RachelN

Chris Gaines
04-08-2000, 03:58 PM
YAYYAYYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYYA<P>WELCOME BACK RACHEL!!!! :)<P>Missed ya on here :(<P>Jason :)N

Chris Gaines
04-08-2000, 11:04 PM
hey R,<P>Y athink we can get everyone to get this thing to 4 pages? LOL<P>JasonN

cybersadie
10-27-2000, 12:10 PM
Because I want to stop crying and looking like a ninny at work. And because I want to think happier thoughts, I decided to go hunting round the forums for more pleasant subject matter. And boy did I strike gold on this one!
<br>
<br>I happened to be on PG break when this was posted so here is my answer a little belated. I choose Swivel but no just by itself. Growl + Swivel = the winning combo that has me feeling like....
<br>
<br>A rose in the early morning (to be ladylike).<P>(This message has been edited by cybersadie)N

garthsgirl
10-27-2000, 12:25 PM
Oh my...I'm getting hot flashes...I mean flash backs. Sorry I lost it there for a moment. It's nice to see this back up on top again. I had alot of fun reading these and putting my .07 in. Well, gotta swivel. Talk to you soon.
<br>
<br>
<br> LisaN

SummerWind
10-27-2000, 12:44 PM
WHHHHOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! You go girls! LOL! I have been enjoying this thread! I think I must go watch my Garth videos :)! I will behave and just say I LOVE all of Garth's moves.
<br>
<br>:)JennyN

kjsyong
10-29-2000, 10:14 PM
oh boy oh boy!!
<br>
<br>with so much LOL and laughing around here.
<br>
<br>and i still dont get the idea of what you all laughing at..
<br>
<br>this sound kind of rude/weird.. but is there any demostration on what you all were laughing at the very beginning???? :P please??
<br>
<br>Kel (*scratch his head and trying to figure out*)N

sasteen
10-30-2000, 03:43 AM
GARTH,
<br>
<br>I KNOW YOU ARE ..LOVING THIS!!!!!
<br>
<br>NOW YOU KNOW WHAT WE ARE REALLY LOOKING AT WHEN YOU ARE ON STAGE!!!!!!!!
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

CountryBee
10-30-2000, 07:32 AM
Why, oh why, :rolleyes: did you have to bring this back up? After watching Garth video clips at the other web sites and seeing him on TV, I had Garth fantasies all weekend :) . I was just getting myself under control, when you go and bring this topic back.
<br>BeeN

CountryBee
10-30-2000, 07:33 AM
Why, oh why, :rolleyes: did you have to bring this back up? After watching Garth video clips at the other web sites and seeing him on TV, I had Garth fantasies all weekend :) . I was just getting myself under control, when you go and bring this topic back!
<br>BeeN

CountryBee
10-30-2000, 07:37 AM
Why, oh why, :rolleyes: did you have to bring this back up? After watching Garth video clips at the other web sites and seeing him on TV, I had Garth fantasies all weekend :) . I was just getting myself under control, when you go and bring this topic back!
<br>BeeN

cybersadie
10-30-2000, 07:38 AM
Because I'm a bad person. A very bad person whose gonna go home and look for the thumbpush that I don't believe I've noticed before. So why don't you go get yourself a glass of iced water and get me one too. I think I might need it.
<br>
<br>Not on the list but I'm also quite fond of the pigeon-toed run! Gotta love it.N

CountryBee
10-30-2000, 07:40 AM
Sorry about the triple posting, my computer and browser are acting up again :mad:N

boppityboo
10-30-2000, 09:03 AM
OHMYGARTH!
<br>
<br>I sooo totally forgot about this post. lol. :) It was fun reading all of it again. :P You think Garth or someone close to him ever read that thread and told him about it? I bet he read it and was tickled pink by it all. I said it before and I'll say it again, he knew exactly what he was doing and knew it would drive women wild. lol. He's a man, ain't he, what man wouldn't love all that adoration. lol. Anyway, thanks for bringing that back up.
<br>
<br>Have a Garthriffic day,
<br>Ellie :)N

Garth_FANtasizer
10-30-2000, 09:36 AM
I had to go back and read this whole thread from the beginning.
<br>
<br>Now I have to go through all my Garth stuff and relive each precious thrust, swivel and mic melt move!
<br>
<br>I'm hoping that when "The Lamb" comes out, we'll have a whole new category to add!
<br>
<br>~Ann~ N

Crackers
10-30-2000, 10:10 AM
Me, too, Ann!
<br>
<br>Oh, my!!!!!!! The good ol' days!!!!N

Czy4GB
10-30-2000, 11:25 AM
I don't think I've ever noticed the thumb push. Which video is it on and where at on the video? I have to check this out. I do know about the Shameless Swivel. ;) I have to rewind that part a few times. LOL!
<br>
<br>
<br>Jennifer :)N

GarthLVR88
10-30-2000, 01:28 PM
*Hides head in hands*
<br>"Lord? What have I done?" Heh heh! Good to see that everyone here is, well, at least the ladies, are lookin' at the bright side of things! ;) I've re-read this topic at LEAST 14 times...and I'm sure there are more to come! Oh, Jennifer, the "thumb push" is on the "Live From Central Park" concert! Um..dang. Look back through these posts and Ellie and I started discussin' it somewere! Hope that helps! Bye everyone! Thanks for keepin' things rollin' around here.
<br>
<br>RachelN

garthsgirl
10-30-2000, 01:37 PM
If memory serves me correctly, the thumb push was right as he was introducing Two of a Kind, Workin' on a Full House. But, there's no harm in reading all the posts, LOL.
<br>
<br>
<br> LisaN

ohiogbfan
10-30-2000, 04:06 PM
Hey ladies, I have really enjoyed reading these posts. But I feel the ICING on the swivel is what Garth does to Steve McClure's guitar during "You May Be Right" on "This Is Garth Brooks" video. :) WHOOOWHOOO! Right after Garth's duckwalk.
<br>
<br>pattyN

Vanessa
10-30-2000, 04:32 PM
As many times that I've watched TIGB about 20 times!!!! :) :) :eek: :eek: I don't remember when Garth does the duckwalk, can someone help me out?? :)
<br>
<br>Vanessa :)N

Czy4GB
10-30-2000, 04:38 PM
I'll have to go watch my Central Park tape now and look for the thumb push. Thanks for the help! :)
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>JenniferN

marla with a b
10-30-2000, 05:06 PM
This is FUN! :)
<br>
<br>Talking about the fun things make it not quite so hard to accept!!
<br>
<br>I can remember going to the concerts just HOPING that Garth would sing Shameless so we could watch for the swivel-swivel-thrust-thrust!!! I'll NEVER forget the FIRST time we noticed it!! WOW!!!! :eek:
<br>
<br>And aren't we ALL bad -- to ALL have noticed those little moves --- but we must ALL think alike :) As I like to say "MIND UP"!!!! :) :)
<br>
<br>m-w/abN

Crackers
10-31-2000, 09:21 AM
Patty, you are soooooo right about the "icing". I thought that I was the only one to ever notice that little gem.
<br>
<br>To h*** with housework today. I'm going to go watch videos!!!N

littlebit
10-31-2000, 02:03 PM
Whew!! Shameless isn't the only song he does that on. And James Garver has some pretty nice moves with Garth on Burning it up and Tearing it down too. everytime i hear James's solo on Shameless it brings me to my knees!!
<br>Be still my beating heart!!!!! :)
<br>
<br>totally shameless,
<br>
<br>deAnnalynnN

ShellyGirl
10-31-2000, 02:30 PM
Wow! I am stuck over here in Sicily and can't watch my Central Park video!!
<br>My vote is definitely for the SWIVEL! N

sasteen
10-31-2000, 04:39 PM
Ok guys, I have to ask...
<br>
<br>What is the thumb push? Is it what I think it is? Someone please clarify.
<br>It will have to be in detail because I don't have the video you are referring to.
<br>
<br>Shelly PaN

Czy4GB
10-31-2000, 04:43 PM
I watched my LICP tape today. He does the thumb push right before he sings "Two of a Kind". Funny how I've never noticed that before. :) I guess I was never watching for that.
<br>
<br>
<br>JenniferN