PDA

View Full Version : My letter to Garth,Part 2

luvsgarth62
02-24-2000, 05:13 AM
So, here's the actual letter:<P>Garth, <BR>It looks like you're having a total blast with the baseball gig. Too bad I'm not one of the lucky ones who can come down and see you in action. I'm several states away, I live in Oklahoma. I saw on the Planet Garth forums that you are pondering on the idea of making a George Strait tribute album. That is so cool. I've always thought you'd be good at singing George Strait songs. I recently got "Strait from the Heart" and one of my favorite songs on there is 'Honky Tonk Crazy.' That is the coolest song. I have a question about your mail. Do you try to read as much of your mail as possible? I can imagine how hard it would be to read hundreds of letters everyday. I know you probably don't get to watch much TV, but one of my favorite shows right now is "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?" Have you seen that show? I love it. Well, I guess I better wrap things up here. I hope this year is better for you than last year, and that you get to spend more time with your family. It's a great year for me because I'm a senior in high school and I'll be graduating in 3 months! I hope I get to meet you someday. That's always been a dream of mine.<P>P.S. Enclosed is a piece of paper for you to sign. And tell Chris I said 'Hi!'<P>-Love always,<BR> Alicia Ruzycki<BR> XOXO <P>N

majmom
02-24-2000, 08:00 AM
Verycool, verynice, (and very appropriate)<B>Alicia</B>! I'm sure Garth will love it!<P>KerryN

dbwelch
02-24-2000, 10:24 AM
I like that. You just talked, and it probably makes him more comfortable with us. I did the same.<BR>Donna W.N

honky
02-24-2000, 05:35 PM
<B>VERY COOL LETTER</B> :D<P>You wrote in a very casual way..... yeah, I too wonder how many letters Garth actually READ!! LOL..<P>TommyN

headoverheelsforchris
03-23-2000, 11:47 AM
I want to write to him about Chris Gaines.N