PDA

View Full Version : Garth and Sandy....

Chris Gaines
04-03-2000, 05:48 AM
(Reposted with permission)<P>Hey I just got back from Nashville (at 3am EST) what a long drive home LOL<P>Well we was out shopping for a Stetson in Goodlettsville, came across a nice shop and stopped in.. and come to find out that Garth goes there sometimes :)<P>We got a hat (I got a Mo' Betta baseball hat) :)<BR>and someone else got a Stetson :)<P>Anyways.. at the counter my friend was making conversation with the cashier, she told us some very very COOL news :D<P>Recently, when Garth was there last, he said that Sandy and him are best of Friends again!! :) (What you really need in a marriage) And they will not be splitting up ANYTIME SOON! YAY :)<P>I love happy endings for Garth, Sandy AND the kids :)<P><BR>There's your scope from Music Row :)<BR>=)<BR>JasonN

nelty
04-03-2000, 06:21 AM
so Jason. that's where you have been .... :)<P>THAT IS VERY VERY GOOD NEWS TO ME. Thanks..TTYS<P>NellyN

MelMalovesGB4eva
04-03-2000, 07:38 AM
Very cool! :) :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
04-03-2000, 08:05 AM
Jason, <P>It seemed very obvious at Spring Training that Garth and Sandy were happy and doing fine. It always makes us feel better to see for ourselves when all the rag stories go around. <P>Thanks for sharing with us! Hope you had a good time in Nashville! :) <P>MoniN

marla with a b
04-03-2000, 10:10 AM
I agree with Monica -- they appeared to be very happy at spring training.....everyone was always smiling!!!<P>m-w/abN

Fresh_Horses
04-03-2000, 10:59 AM
Good, I'm glad for them. Sandy is so nice and they are a great couple I think.N

MDgarthgirl
04-03-2000, 11:25 AM
Hey Jason! :)<P>Thanks for the great news. I guess all the praying paid off. ;) j/k I can't even imagine Garth without Sandy. I hope any future news is always just as pleasing.<P>And it was great to meet you! :D I hope I get to see you again soon. If you're ever in Nashville again(during the school year), you know you've gotta friend near. ;)<P>With Much Love,<BR>NashN

BlueRose
04-03-2000, 11:30 AM
Very cool Jason!! So you just happened to be in Nashville this weekend, eh? :) And since you were hat shopping in Goodlettsville, are we to assume you paid a visit to the gates?????<P>Sounds like you had fun!!<P>Cheryl<BR>N

Chris Gaines
04-03-2000, 11:32 AM
Nash,<P>it was awesome to meet you and everyone else :)<P>I had a blast! :)<P>you have such a beautiful singing voice too .. I say make a demo girl!!!!! :)<P>hehe<P>Everyone else I met (that's on PG too) what an awesome experience... meeting you all, and hugging Anita Cochran... what else does a man need ;)<P>other then shaking Garth's hand :)<P>JasonN

Chris Gaines
04-03-2000, 11:38 AM
Cheryl,<P>Yup visited the Gates 4 times LOL<BR>Saw Sandy.. but no Garth :(<P>anyways.. I'll post on that "experience" later... as Nash knows.. it was, funny in a way ;)<P>JasonN

GBsMydance
04-03-2000, 11:52 AM
Jason,<BR>That is wonderful news..Now wouldn't it be nice if the press picked up on the good news side of things once in awhile?<BR>Sandy and Garth need to be friends.. :)<BR>Pam N

Garth2Gaines
04-03-2000, 11:57 AM
It's a darn shame that this won't make the headlines, unlike all the bad news the paper prints, heaven forbid someone has a good story to tell, that might even help others :(<P>That is extremely great news, lets hope they can keep a bond that will last forever :)<P>dwayne<P> :)She's EVERY woman :)N

honky
04-03-2000, 12:14 PM
Oh Jason!! I remember you telling me about this trip :o So did you visit GB Management? Please give us more details :D :D<P>Thanks for telling us this!! <P><BR>Yeah, it's good to see Garth, Sandy, and their kids happy ;)<P><BR>TommyN

hugeGBnutt
04-03-2000, 02:06 PM
thanks for the news, Jason, glad to see some actual TRUTH about Garth and Sandy and not trash, i hope you had a good and success trip ;)<P>aRiN

psa
04-03-2000, 04:10 PM
That is the most wonderful news to hear<BR>that they are doing really good sandy and<BR>garth are soulmates and belong together<BR>I am so happy for them and for the girls<BR>and wish them all the best of luck. :) :)<P>sheilaN

AmazedByChris
04-03-2000, 09:11 PM
So let's see. Jason was in Nashville. Angela went to Tennessee all the way from England. Hm. Who else and what was up? C'mon, folks - a little news, eh?N

angelamccann
04-04-2000, 03:20 AM
OK, OK, I'll admit it - Jason and I are having a torrid affair and just didn't want to say anything about it until we'd eloped to Nashville to get married (the Stetson was my wedding outfit).<P>The above is NOT TRUE, btw - but I'll confess I was with Jason on Saturday - and I am indeed the Stetson girl. I'm posting the full story so you can see exactly what was said on a separate thread, as I know people are interested and didn't want it to be lost in the middle of a thread most people have read! All in all, guys, it was a very strange and wonderful afternoon...<P>Angela xN