PDA

View Full Version : Country Weekly fans missed something???

nelty
04-03-2000, 06:43 AM
I was looking over the new country weekly with Vince and Amy on the cover. <P>I notice on the fan page where they have pics of fans with a country singer......A pic on the bottom right corner. A guy with John Micheal M. was wearing a GARTH WORLD TOUR HAT....<P>Did anyone notice that? Can someone confirm that or am i just (blind) Garth crazy... ? ;)<P>Nelly ;)N

Pilgrim
04-03-2000, 09:51 AM
I can't help you :o I don't get the mag here in DK :(<P>BrianN

enutts4gb
04-03-2000, 09:59 AM
I hardly get that mag, so I never saw it, but I was wondering if you had a problem with the fan article. :o<BR> <BR>It just seems by the way you typed that, that it was a problem that someone was wearing a Garth hat who also happens to be a JMM fan. :o <P>I don't mean to sound nasty or anything. :) Just correct me if I am wrong in my thoughts. :)<P>Erin :)N

nelty
04-03-2000, 10:11 AM
LOL... :)<P>No Erin.. I don't have a problem with that I just thought that was cute... I usually points out things with the G logo on.. that's all... I hope I didn't offend anyone. :) I didn't mean anything by it... ;)<P>NellyN

enutts4gb
04-03-2000, 10:38 AM
Okay, Nelly. :)<BR>Just making sure, eh. ;)<P>Actually I am a victim of that too. :o It's not my fault, Garth things just pop out more than others! :o ;)<P>Erin :)N

nelty
04-03-2000, 11:05 AM
LOLthat's ok Erin... ;)<P>I tend to point EVERYTHING that has Garth on it.... It's getting to be a habit now.. ;)<P>Nelly :)N

Fresh_Horses
04-03-2000, 11:57 AM
Country Weekly sucks, I can't wait till my subscription runs out. They hardly ever have Garth, its the same old people over and over. Not to mention I did not care for the last Tim McGraw cover story at all. He could never fill Garth's shoes. People who don't even listen to country know who Garth is, not Tim.N