PDA

View Full Version : GB moment.................sort of.

TGcraz4GB
05-09-2000, 02:49 PM
Hope it's o.k. to put this here. <BR>Well, I went along w/my son today to a class<BR>field trip to N.Orleans to the Aquarium and the Imax theatre. It was fun. Anyway, while I was driving home a song came on the radio. It was "I May Be Crazy"(I think thats the name, not sure) sung by Billy Joel. A smile came to my face cause all I could think about was when Garth sang it and "HOW" he sang it. I know that's the side of GB that caused my craziness f/him. What I wouldn't do to see him sing that song again. LIVE! Well I know what the chances are for that. I do have it on tape but my copy is about shot.<BR>(I'm sure from playing it too much)<BR>Anyone knows where I could get a copy?<P>TerriN

minnesotagbfan
05-09-2000, 03:22 PM
i bet jason could help you ..lolN

Chris Gaines
05-09-2000, 04:57 PM
Russ! LOL..<P>I can!<P>Hey.. you want that in MP3 or CD?<BR>I got the FULL Song from Central Park.. both Billy AND Garth singing it as a duet :)<P>JasonN

Chris Gaines
05-09-2000, 04:59 PM
By the way.. the song is really called ...<P>"You May Be Right" :)<P><BR>JasonN

TGcraz4GB
05-11-2000, 11:03 AM
Jason,<BR>Thanks. An MP3 of Garth and Billy Joel would be nice. The only problem is I'm not sure how its done. Do you know anything about the show that aired years back ('91 or '92) I think. Where GB sang "You May Be Right" at the end. He well ya know was a lil' crazier then.(the rope, the water flinging, smashing guitars) I NEED a copy of that. I'm just not sure if I can purchase it somewhere. Am I making any sense at all?<P>Terri<BR>N

gblady
05-11-2000, 04:15 PM
Terri,<BR> I just checked on Amazon.com and they have it listed for sale under videos. Hope this helps.<BR>CherylN

Chris Gaines
05-11-2000, 04:38 PM
Yeah Terri,<P>that song is from "This Is Garth Brooks"<P>You can find it at Amazon.com or at your local retailer CD outlet can order it from Capitol for ya :)<P>Just be sure it's "This is Garth Brooks"<BR>not<BR>"This is Garth Brooks, Too"<BR>As they are two totally different Videos :)<P>JasonN

TGcraz4GB
05-11-2000, 06:21 PM
Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it. Now I can order a NEW copy!!!<P>Terri<BR>N