PDA

View Full Version : My Spring Training Pics!

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
03-28-2000, 05:27 AM
Hi Garth Gang,<P>I started putting my pics on the Zing site.<P>This is just the start, there is more to come but thought I'd get ya'll started.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294568543" TARGET=_blank>http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4294568543</A> <P>Enjoy!<BR>KarinN

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
03-28-2000, 06:40 AM
Just added a few more pics....<P>Enjoy!N

Hawk7lte
03-28-2000, 07:03 AM
Ah now aren't those "baby" pictures fine.<P>Thanks for posting.<P><BR>HawkN

Crackers
03-28-2000, 07:49 AM
SUPERB!!!!<P>Those are the first pictures I've seen of a clean-shaven Garth (at spring training). He looks great! It's also the first time I've seen the gold chain at ST. I can't help but wonder if he has something on it....like maybe something to do with his mother or maybe his - dare I say - wedding ring.......that is maybe too tight to wear? He really doesn't seem like a guy who would wear a gold chain for no reason at all. But.....I could be wrong.<P>Thanks for the pictures. Keep them coming.N

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-28-2000, 08:29 AM
Great pictures. :) He looks really adorable.<P>LisaN

Jen19
03-28-2000, 09:11 AM
Awesome shots Karin !!! I'm so glad the baby ones turned out !! Now get back to work ..LOL just messing . <P>JENN

nelty
03-28-2000, 10:02 AM
Thanks you for sharing those pictures with us.... :)<P>The Lets All be Garth pic was cute and the baby pic was very cute too... One of them looks like he wanted to cry... The one that Garth had a sunglass on, I can't recogize him. I thought it was someone else... You look good too... Thanks <P>Hope you have your moment with GARTH.... ;)You are a great photographer too...<P>NellyN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-28-2000, 03:19 PM
I can answer the question about what Garth wears on his chain around his neck...<P>His dad had a medalion or what Garth called a crest made for him and Kelly out of their mom's jewelry. He kisses it everytime he takes it out from under his shirt and when he is showing it to people. <P>It is very hard to describe, but it was beautiful. <P> :) <BR>MonicaN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-28-2000, 03:24 PM
Karin, <P>Great Pictures!! <P>Thanks for sharing them with us!! <P>MonicaN

Teach
03-28-2000, 05:12 PM
Thanks for sharing those pictures. I love the ones of him holding the baby. :)N

RckyMtnGirl@hrt
03-28-2000, 07:07 PM
Karin,<P>I love casual, spontanious shots. :)<BR>All of your pics are wonderful. The baby pics are, of course, so sweet. I also love the one with the kids sitting on the bench with Garth. :)<P>Thanks so much for sharing!<P>CCN

Crackers
03-28-2000, 07:46 PM
Gator......What a touching story. Garth's dad must be as sensitive and sentimental as Garth is. Thank you for sharing your story. Did he tell you this at ST?N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-29-2000, 03:42 PM
Yes, He did. It was the last night he was in Florida and he stayed till midnight signing autographs. <P>Sometimes you would see Garth in the field during a game as he took it out from under his shirt and he was kiss the medalion. :)<P>Very touching! N

Crackers
03-30-2000, 10:25 AM
Since I haven't noticed it before, do you think his father gave it to him when he came to ST for the last few days? I hope it will give him some comfort and help him begin to heal.<P>Were you one of the last ones to talk to him? It sounds like he felt free to talk about something so personal.N

Cuddles
03-30-2000, 01:15 PM
Those are some great pictures! I can't believe you got a picture of Mike Piazza signing! I didn't think he would stop at the fence and sign. At least he didn't the week I was down there.<P>As for the gold chain that Garth wears, at the opening day game I seen Garth take the chain out of his shirt and kiss something on it. I wondered what it was. Now that I know it was something of his Mothers I understand. Thanks Monica for sharing that.<P>~ Val ~N

honky
03-30-2000, 01:48 PM
Very nice pics!! :)<P>I like the ones with Garth and the Make-A-Wish kid :) Sigh.. it's hard to imagine that the kid is having disasterous health problem :(<P><BR>TommyN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-30-2000, 02:33 PM
We were actually the last people that Garth signed for on his last night in Port St. Lucie. It was very touching that Garth was so open with us about the chain and the crest that his Dad had made for him and Kelly. <P>As for when he received it, I'm not sure. <P>MonicaN

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-31-2000, 07:47 AM
Gator_Girl, <P>That's a sweet story. Thanks for sharing. :)<P>Great pictures. :) N

azyankee
03-31-2000, 03:33 PM
<B>Great pics, Karin!</B><P>I love the shots of Garth with the munchkins!<BR>You can tell he's got a <I>"Daddy's touch"</I> with them!<P>I'm so glad you got the chance to see Garth in action! We have lots of Garth-ball pictures to look at now!<P>Y@nkee<BR> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR> :) "Keep on Believing in The Power of <B>Garth</B>!!" :)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>N

BlueRose
04-01-2000, 07:47 AM
Great pics Karin!!<P>So that's what that was on the chain...thanks Monica!! We wondered what it was and now we know.<P>Cheryl<BR>N