PDA

View Full Version : Thanks!!!

GBsPrecious
03-20-2000, 06:15 PM
Just a big thank you to all the nice folks I met in PSL. I will never remember all the names..here are some. Hugs to Maryann, Virginia, Annette, Bev, Ruthie, Sally, Cathy, Cheryl, Jodi, Judy, Meredith, Michelle, Linda, Debbie, Megan, Jennifer, Tracey and Meachelle. My apologies to all the ones I didn't list..I see your faces but can't recall all the names. I'm not one to post all my moments..some of you shared them with me..some of you heard about them. I feel blessed to have been so lucky. Some of the things I saw brought me much joy..some things only made me feel sad. He is a unique man that brought us together, I checked him daily to see if his wings had begun to sprout. This last month was a fairy tale...is it possible to love him more?N

BlueRose
03-21-2000, 05:56 AM
Hugs to you too honey! I thank God and Garth each day for bringing such nice people together and for allowing us to share our love for a beautiful person!<P>Cheryl<BR>N

honky
03-21-2000, 06:46 AM
welcome to PG :) <P>TommyN

nelty
03-21-2000, 07:33 AM
Welcome to PG... :)<P>NellyN

Cuddles
03-21-2000, 03:48 PM
Hi<BR>You probably don't remember me but I was the one with red hair that was with Cheryl.<BR>I want to thank you for sharing your stories with us the day we were waiting by the gate. You have a wonderful sense of humor and it was great to hear how Garth and you tease each other. <BR>It was really great meeting you. And I know what you mean. I didn't think there was any possible way I could love this man more until now. Now that I've met him. But I do. <P> ~ Val ~N

GBsPrecious
03-21-2000, 05:31 PM
Hi Val, I do remember you...it was a pleasure meeting you all. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself in out hot state..LOL<P>Cheryl your always very sweet....<BR>Thanks to all who welcomed me here..might be a short visit..LOL<BR>N

GBlevr
03-22-2000, 06:54 AM
C,<BR> Dropped off camera for processing this AM; hopefully some nice ones of a clean-shaven Garth and Oh yeah, one of you and #2--Turk :) Still wondering if Feb 21- Mar 21 was a DREAM??? Till we meet again; thru Garth.<BR> SusanN

BlueRose
03-22-2000, 01:32 PM
Hey GBsPrecious! Tell Ty we said hi the next time you see him! ;) I'll always remember getting to see Chris Ledoux thanks to you guys.<P>Thanks for taking care of Virginia, she's very special to me. I hope she's alright...gonna email her now.<P>Cheryl<BR>N

GB-Nutt
03-22-2000, 03:58 PM
Hello all!!! Had to get my 2 cents...no, that's 7 cents. I also want to thank all my Garthangels for getting me into the arms of Garth...&lt;SIGH&gt;...now i can die happy!!!N

garthasm7
03-22-2000, 07:06 PM
Just wanted to thank YOU for being so gracious to me and my daughter. I have a pix of you I took last Friday and she keeps it out on her dresser :)<BR>Thanks for the laughs from day ONE :) <BR>While I am here, I want to say HI to ALL the Pgers I have met this month :) <BR>With all the time I had spent there, it was made more special meeting all of you.<BR>Garth hugs to all <BR>DebbieN

OhMyGarth77
03-23-2000, 07:44 AM
Cindy,<P>Fairy tale doesn't even touch the moments! I'm so afraid someone is going to pinch me and wake me up from the dream!!!! And all the wonder people we got to meet and all the new friends! What an overwhelming experience! I'm so glad we got to relay to Garth what great people we have all met through him... <P>And Cheryl, meeting you (finally) was quite a highlight for me! You are a DOLL!<P>I also would like to say HI to all the great Garthfans I met... Dare I try and name all of you... I'm not as brave as you, PRECIOUS!<BR>Love to all of you.... especially you, P, for making it happen.... I'm actually lost for words.<P> VirginiaN