PDA

View Full Version : gb's time

apple31
03-14-2000, 06:05 PM
<BR>My 3 year old and I were the Sue and Summer with Cheryl,bluerose!I read on the Garthbox that some people thought We went overboard by taking to much of his time! I cant post on Gb box so I will do it here! First, Val,Sandy,and Cheryl helped me have the best week.They are 3 of the nicest people.Cheryl is the best of garthnutts in one person,the most unselfish person I have meet.Thanks!!!! As for Garth,I got to talk to him and he was far from bothered.When he was talking about our kids,his and my three under 3 he had a sparkle in his eyes and a big smile.He made me feel like we were the only ones there,not a bother!also,after Summer got in trouble for hitting someone with a rock she cried,he stopped signing autographs to ask if she was ok.I told him she got in trouble for throwing a rock.He said,good for you,went back to signing! what a great guy!!!I live in san diego It wasnt a bother!!!!!! SusanN

honky
03-14-2000, 08:38 PM
Susan,<P>Thanks for sharing ;)<P>But why did your daughter throw the rock? :o<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
03-14-2000, 09:09 PM
What a nice girl ;) ;)<P>I bet some of the fans was rude to her :) :)<P>Then I would also throw rocks :)<P>Thanks for sharing :D<P>BrianN

majmom
03-15-2000, 12:32 AM
Susan -<P>I haven't been keeping up with my G-boxes lately, but I wouldn't worry about what other people say - YOU KNOW that your time with GB was special and right - and it's none of their business!<P>KerryN

Garth_FANtasizer
03-15-2000, 01:40 AM
Susan,<P>Garth didn't have to give his time if he didn't want to. <P>Anyone who would begrudge you your moment, probably never had one themselves, and doesn't realize that only Garth can make them happen.<P>It's his interaction with the fans that makes him so special. <P>I'm glad you got your chance. Oh, and I agree, Cheryl is THE BEST!<P>Thanks for sharing!<P>Brian, LOL! You crack me up!<P>~Ann~<BR>N

Hawk7lte
03-15-2000, 03:44 AM
OH Apple,<P>Don't let anyone spoil your moments or dreams. They are too precious. <P>If Garth didn't want fans around he wouldn't spend hours with them.<P>HawkN

nelty
03-15-2000, 11:36 AM
LOL That's GARTH!!! ;)<P>NellyN

BlueRose
03-15-2000, 01:57 PM
Sue, I was told that the person who posted on the GBox probably wasn't talking about us, but it felt like it because of the timing of the posts.<P>What you said about me is very sweet...you and Ann are trying to make me sound like Mother Teresa and I'm not!LOL If you guys keep it up...you're gonna make me weepy, so knock it off, okay! I just try to do what I feel is right and being with you, Camile ( :) ), Val and Sandy for that week, made me complete.<P>Cheryl<BR>N

azyankee
03-15-2000, 02:18 PM
This is one reason why I unsubscribed from the Garthbox digest. If you think people can get out of control here, they sometimes gets very nasty to other GBnutts on the Garthbox.<P>It sounds as if you had a great time with Garth and no one should belittle your 'moment' for any reason. Garth always spends extra time when kids are involved. <P>Enjoy your memories of a trip worthwhile!<P>Y@nkeeN

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-15-2000, 02:48 PM
I'm glad you had a good time and got to meet him. I'm sure once you're near the guy it's hard to tear yourself away and I'm sure if he minded, he would have let you know. :) N

Cuddles
03-16-2000, 11:32 AM
Hi Sue,<P>Don't let what anyone said bother you. Just remember the great time we all had and laugh off someone elses "sour grapes". We know he enjoyed meeting his fans. I'll never forget the concern he had when he heard Summer crying. The way he stopped signing and peeked his head around the corner. He was awesome! <P>Tell Summer that Bal said "Hi" and I miss driving her to McDonalds and the beach. LOL...<P> ~ Val ~N

apple31
03-16-2000, 02:07 PM
val,Summer asked if we could go to the beach with Bal for the first 3 days we were home.she wants to take Stephen and Samantha to see him,everytime she sees the pics.N

Cuddles
03-16-2000, 03:24 PM
Aww Sue that is so cute. It stinks that we have to live so far away from each other. Tell Summer that I hope to get the chance to take her and her brother and sister to see Garth again. I HOPE we all get that chance again.<P> ~ Val ~N