PDA

View Full Version : Garth and Toni - NYC

Garthologist
02-26-1999, 01:25 AM
I know most of you have already seen my pictures and story because I posted it in the PG Forum, but I wanted to make sure it was in this forum too so newbies could share in my happiness. For those of you sick of me talking about it I'm sorry but it was GARTH and I cannot come back down to earth from the cloud I'm on. Check out my photos and story on my Garth website if you have not already done so. Enjoy! -Toni<BR> <A HREF="http://www.mhonline.net/~persons" TARGET=_blank>www.mhonline.net/~persons</A> N

xena
03-17-1999, 06:20 PM
Thanks for sharing the garth moments - they were wonderful!!!! I'm a newby and hadn't seen these before, so I'm glad you posted here!N

Country@Heart
03-17-1999, 06:52 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience with us. I didn't see that before. Look like you were having the time of your life! :)<P>Country@HeartN

Peggy
03-18-1999, 08:28 PM
Toni-<BR>Don't be ashamed to "show off" your Garth Moment. For those of us who have yet to meet GB Face To Face you give us hope. For those of us who have had the honor- you help us remember our wonderful moment. So -- Thanks!<BR>(and between you and me-lol- I plan on resharing my moment any time I can)N

LVGB4EVER
03-21-1999, 06:20 PM
I am sooooo jelous :( I can't believe that you got so many pics of you and GARTH :) It is "Very COOL" that you had that moment to remember :)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue :)N