PDA

View Full Version : Nashville Moment

GarthNuttLeesa
05-12-1998, 09:44 AM
I still might be a member of the "Unhugged" Club, but no longer a member of the "Untouched" club!! I had my first Garth Moment Saturday night in what better place than Nashville!!
<p>We had 7th row tickets (the closest this Nutt has EVER been!). We were told "the rules" when we were led to our seats (which included, if you have something to take, give it to one of the guys in black or yellow and they'll put it on stage). As I made my way to stage, one of the security guys stepped in front of me, so I asked (with the most pitiful brown eyes I could) him if I could take my Garth gift to stage. He said "sure." Garth was turning the other way, he had already gathered the stuff that had been put up there but thankfully some guys in the front row yelled at him, he bent back down, and shook my hand!! It was Garth heaven for me!! My sister-in-law made sure she got me the shirt with the "A Night to Remember" on the back so I'd never forget (as if that's possible!!).
<p>Sorry to ramble on, but my 10th concert was just the best yet!!
<p>LeesaN

Cheryl
05-12-1998, 07:16 PM
Leesa,
<br>Oh my, you lucky girl! That had to be sooooo cool! And seats in the 7th row?.....that alone would have done it for me! Sounds like the GarthNight of a lifetime!
<br>CherylN

Cheryl
05-12-1998, 07:16 PM
Leesa,
<br>Oh my, you lucky girl! That had to be sooooo cool! And seats in the 7th row?.....that alone would have done it for me! Sounds like the GarthNight of a lifetime!
<br>CherylN