PDA

View Full Version : Frequency hits the UK...

angelamccann
06-05-2000, 09:04 AM
Funny - as recently as last week I couldn't even find a release date for the movie, then this morning I see a poster saying it's out on June 16th in the UK - so I know where *I'll* be a week on Friday with my new flatmate (flown in from the US today!), staying till the end, singing my little heart out...<P>Suspect this is due to a few huge flops having been withdrawn from our cinemas - so I'd just like to thank the British film industry for being so appallingly bad this year that we get something wonderful a little earlier than anticipated! Are the two things connected? Maybe - but what does it matter when we're finally going to catch up with what nearly everyone else has already seen (sigh)...<P>Now, don't any of you go spoiling the ending for us, will you?<P>Angela xN

loreli
06-05-2000, 10:18 AM
LMAO Angela. Congrats on the British Film Industry being so ghastly. hehehe<P>LoriN

honky
06-05-2000, 11:41 AM
Angela,<P>LOL.... enjoy the movie!! :)<P><BR>TommyN

Pilgrim
06-05-2000, 03:19 PM
Well, I don't think it will be released here :o<P>I am not sure about that :)<P>BrianN

BLL
06-05-2000, 05:38 PM
Angela-<P>Don't worry my fellow H&V author!!!!! I have TERRIBLE pop-corn aversion that keeps me from most movies. This film will find you on the edge of your seat and misty-eyed to boot. Garth's song ties all you've seen together so wonderfully I can't begin to describe. Urge everyone you know to see this film. Please e-mail me once you've seen this bit of cinematic majic.<P>barbaraN