PDA

View Full Version : Garth's song in Arkansas!!!!!!!

Charles
05-26-2000, 06:01 PM
HEY i did what you people suggested and sent that email to many of the stations in the area, and guess what I heard today? The Song! A buddy and me were going wishing and we were listening to Y95 out of Camden Arkansas and we heard it! After the song the dj read off some info that I put in the email. You know stuff like "we had to specially request this cd" and how "it will only be available to radio and the video channels at the time."<P>Later the dj said his phone lines were ringing off the hook about the song, and he can't remember anything so highly acclaimed as this song in a long long time! <P>I'm glad emailing the stations and telling them how to get a copy of the song is working.<P>this has to be a number 1!N

Charles
05-26-2000, 06:19 PM
oops we didn't go wishing , we went fishing.....LOL!!! N

honky
05-26-2000, 06:40 PM
Charles,<P>WAY TO GO :D :D If you still need more requests, let me know :)<P><BR>TommyN

redstrokes77
05-27-2000, 03:08 AM
Hey Charles!<P> I did the same thing and they're going to play the song starting next week!<BR> About that typo, it all depends on whether or not you CAUGHT any fish. If you didn't I guess you were just "wishing" ;)<P>debN

Charles
05-27-2000, 10:13 AM
LOL!!!!!!<P>Guess how many fish we caught?<P><BR>ZERO!<P>but it was still fun!N

Pilgrim
05-27-2000, 02:54 PM
Very cool :D<P>BrianN

NJ4GARTH
05-27-2000, 10:05 PM
Alright Charles,<P>That's another station. Look out world Garth is coming at ya!!!!!!! ;)<P>TomN