PDA

View Full Version : WOW Just saw the movie, now I understand

Brooks7
05-22-2000, 07:44 AM
Just saw the movie last night and now every word of "When you come back to me again" makes so much sense, I already loved the song but after seeing the movie it is even better.<P>Garth sure has a tallent for writing, wow, he hit the nail right on the head, every word in that song was thought out, Wow is all I can say.<P>Oh and the movie was great<BR>N

major tom
05-23-2000, 03:41 AM
I can't wait until the film is released here most people have given it great reviews on PG :)<P>KirstyN

brooks1fan
05-23-2000, 03:35 PM
I saw the movie when it opened a few weeks ago here in NY just to get to hear the song!!!! I loved it. I have taped it from the radio so I have my own copy, and already know the words. I taped the video from GAC and what can I say, Garth is amazing!!! When he reaches out that hand, I just want to grab it through the TV screen. Every song he sings makes me melt!!!!<P>Garth forever, <BR>TinaN

Brooks7
05-24-2000, 10:23 AM
Tina<BR>My thoughts exactlyN

klee201
05-25-2000, 04:29 PM
I finally saw the movie!!!!!<P>It was great. I kept waiting to hear WYCBTMA as the movie played and I saw scenes from the video. The whole time, the song was playing through my head.<P>The song fit this movie perfectly. Garth wrote an incredible song. <P>I tried to stay for the whole song at the end, but the theatre emplyees began to clean up. Does anyone know if the title of the song and Garth's name are in the closing credits?<P>Go see it!!<P>Kathy :D :D :DN

Paula
05-25-2000, 04:52 PM
Yes, the song title and Garth's name are in the closing credits.<P>PaulaN

honky
05-26-2000, 10:40 PM
Surprisingly, one of my co-workers told me that she and her husband went to see the movie and they REALLY LIKE IT :D :D But they cannot recall the song though :(<P><BR>TommyN

AZamy77
05-26-2000, 11:27 PM
I think this is the best movie I've seen in a long time. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole movie. So intense, yet so inspiring. I really loved this movie and would see it again, as it has lots of detail and is very exciting.<P>I never get out to the movies, but it was because of the song that I went to see this one. And it couldn't have been a better movie! :) It's 2 thumbs up for me!<P>I stayed during the closing credits,of course lol, and I hated to see everyone leaving as the song started to play because the movie was over! It was about a 2 hr movie, but I thought everyone was missing out that didn't stay to hear that wonderful song that summed up the whole movie. When it started playing, I yelled out "It's Garth!! WOOHOO!" as everyone was leaving..hehe I don't know anyone in this city! The lights were still out! LOL There were only 4 other ladies who actually stayed for the closing credits and the song. There was another song after Garth's but I'm not sure what the name of it was. I think they should announce at the beginning of the movie to "be sure and stay for the special song by Garth Brooks at the end of this movie." :)<P>God Bless.<BR>Amy :)N

tearin' it up
06-23-2000, 05:20 AM
I finally got to see the movie just the other week. it was late getting here. That was one of the better movies ive seen in a while. it was way different than i thought it would be in the video.in the video i thought the dad and the son were the same guy. Garth's song sounded so much better than listening on tv. it fitted the scene very well. Does any one have an idea when this is coming out on video,cause im buying it for sure when it does.N

Pilgrim
06-23-2000, 03:45 PM
Glad you like the movie:)
<br>
<br>BrianN

Hawk7lte
06-23-2000, 04:14 PM
Garth's right;
<br>
<br>It's a really good movie.
<br>
<br>
<br>But in MHO it's a more than good song.
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>HawkN