PDA

View Full Version : New Song - RELEASED 2 RADIO!

Chris Gaines
05-18-2000, 02:47 PM
Everyone.. <P>When You Come Back To Me was released to radio TODAY! :D<P> Capitol Said it was aware that the quality of the song radio was playing was poor, so they released it so the quality was what it should be. <P>So radio Stations should have received this single in the Mail TODAY :D<P>JasonN

Jen19
05-18-2000, 02:56 PM
Yipppie Watch out spot #1 here comes Garth !!!<P>JENN

gb4prez
05-18-2000, 03:01 PM
This is wonderful news!!!!! I can't wait to hear it on radio now!!!!<P>DonnaN

Cheryl
05-18-2000, 03:15 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO WOOOOOHOOOOOOO<BR><B>WOOOOOOFREAKINHOOOOO!!!!!</B> :D :D :D<P>Thanks for the news Jason :)N

Pilgrim
05-18-2000, 03:18 PM
Very cool :)<P>BrianN

nelty
05-18-2000, 03:28 PM
thank YA JASON!!!!!!<P>NellyN

OkieandloyalGBfan
05-18-2000, 04:19 PM
The fans have spoken!! And the record company actually listened....yea for us!<P>Deanna<BR>N

garthsgirl
05-18-2000, 04:23 PM
I guess they finally got tired of hearing people whine. I LOVE IT!!!! Still want a copy of it as a CD single. I'll take what I can get at the moment, though. It's nice they were concerned about the clarity of the one being played on the radio. Nothing but the best for our Garth. <P>Thank You for the Garthrific news. Lisa<P>N

Lost 'n' Garth
05-18-2000, 04:39 PM
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<P>CheriN

garthsgirl
05-18-2000, 04:49 PM
I just sent an email to Capitol Nashville thanking them. LisaN

GBsMydance
05-18-2000, 04:51 PM
Thank you Garth.. Thank you once again for sharing and caring, you are always looking out for your fans and friends.<BR>Listening to the heart is awonderful thing.<BR> And My heart smiles..<BR> Pam KN

honky
05-18-2000, 05:06 PM
WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!! :D :D<P><BR>TommyN

hugeGBnutt
05-18-2000, 05:36 PM
YYYAAAAYYYY!....now all i have to say is: <B>IT BETTER REACH NUMBER 1!</B> ;)....is anyone 'scared' that it won't?...now there is somethiny SERIOUSLY wrong with people if it doesn't reach #1....<P>aRiN

boppityboo
05-18-2000, 05:42 PM
YEEEHAAWW!! That is great news, thanks for passing that on to us Jason. Hope you had a great birthday. :) <P>Have a Garthriffic day,<BR>Ellie :)N

JulieLvsGB
05-18-2000, 05:49 PM
Jason,<P>WOOHOO!!!!! Thanks for the info!! :) It's about time! :D<P>JulieN

klee201
05-18-2000, 06:38 PM
This is wonderful news!!!!!<P>Can't wait to hear it for the first time while I'm driving in my car.<BR>I hope I don't cause an accident, I'll be whooping and hollering so much.<P>Kathy :D :D :D :DN

honky
05-18-2000, 06:59 PM
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;*********************&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&lt; &lt;<P>@@@@@@@@@@@<B>PGERS, DO WHAT WE GOTTA DO</B>@@@@@@@@@@@@<P><BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<BR>Request,REquest,REQuest,REQUest,REQUEst, REQUESt,REQUEST!!<P><BR>I think I have made myself <I>CLEAR</I>!! :D :D :D<P><BR>Tommy<BR>N

hugeGBnutt
05-18-2000, 07:04 PM
hmmmm, Tommy, now what was was that you were saying?...... ;), yeah, i agree..... we got to make sure it goes to #1 ;)<P>aRiN

loreli
05-19-2000, 09:08 AM
I JUST HEARD IT ON THE RADIO!!!!!!!<P>WOOFREAKINHOO!!<P>Lori :DN

ferretcrazy
05-19-2000, 02:19 PM
I just gotta say it..."WHOOOFREAKINHOOO"!!! I love that word! Cant wait to hear it on the radio! Im going to request it right now! Very happy JoanN

SweetGBFan
05-19-2000, 02:43 PM
To use our favorite word WHOOFREAHINHOO!! I just heard the new song on my station!! I am so excited. That darlin' Garth is a sly one. Do you suppose he knew when he said he wasnt releasing it as a single, that the country music stations would pee their pants to get hold of it. It is a totally great song and if this song doesnt move up the charts something is definitely wrong. I think this song has a chance to become almost like another The Dance. I have now got another Garth fix and I almost get ulcers when his songs get on the charts cause its hard to tell if they will go really high up the charts, I am betting this song will be another #1.N

Pilgrim
05-19-2000, 03:37 PM
Tpmmy<P>You are too much :)<P>BrianN

Garth4Prez
05-19-2000, 06:48 PM
IS IT REALLY TRUE??? I have called my radio station....92.5 WBKR in Owensboro, KY about 50 times asking them to play it....they would "WHINE" about it not being on their play list...WELL....now they can't whine anymore huh? I heard the song in Nashville last week! I LOVE IT!! <BR>Let's go to #1 on this one....always a Garth fan.....Lisa HN

gb4prez
05-20-2000, 03:56 AM
A DJ at my local station said that if I heard "WYCBTM" was released to radio then I heard "WRONG". He was kind of rude so I would like some proof to send him.<P>If anyone knows of anything I could email to him, I would greatly appreciate it. Maybe something from a radio station website announcing it or something.<P>I hate it when DJ's get rude about my Garth info. LOL<P>Donna<BR>N

Chris Gaines
05-20-2000, 05:07 AM
Donna,<P>only thing I can say to rude people is they need to talk to their Capitol people.<P>I hate rude people. :(<BR>JasonN

major tom
05-20-2000, 01:18 PM
:( If the single was released to NZ radio stations then I would be happy. :)<P>KirstyN

Garth2Gaines
05-21-2000, 03:07 PM
I want the first stab at the promo cd on eBay if and when one pops up :) Please please please :) <P>I've got a cd writer too, hint hint :)<P>dwayneN

ferretcrazy
05-21-2000, 07:10 PM
Well...I tried! I called my radio station-WKKO K100, Toledo,Ohio....They had no idea what I was talking about! "Garths new song?"...And not very nicely said "I guess Ill look into it" Hmmm... guess Ill try again in a few days <BR> <BR> JoanN

thedance_2000
05-23-2000, 01:43 PM
Ok none of the stations in my area are playing it, and we have 3 major country stations! They al act like I'm crazy! I wish my Garth buddy was still Dj there, but oh well I guess....<P>Could ya'll help me?!<BR>The stations are:<BR>KGEE 99.9 (midland, Texas)<BR>KNFM 92.3 (midland, texas)This one!!!!<BR>KTXC 104.7 (Midland Texas)<P>The top two have web sites, the same as there call letters. Please help, I desperate!<P>Luv ya,<BR>Kate<P>N

honky
05-24-2000, 12:04 PM
Kate,<P>I wrote an email to KNFM :) I asked the music program if he would add the new song onto the list :)<P>Then I even sent a fax to KGEE.... I hope it works :)<P><BR>Let me know if both stations are playing the new song :)<P><BR>One more thing, KNFM's site really annoys me!! <P>"Your Official "George Strait Radio Station in West Texas" ! The only country station with the George Strait Guarantee...EVERY HOUR!" :o <P>sorry.. I am not a big fan of George.. and I am still thinking why both stations that I requested are so pro-George :o<P><BR>TommyN