PDA

View Full Version : What "came back" to me...

Debbie R
05-17-2000, 06:51 PM
What "came back" to me in this song is what a Beautiful Voice Garth really has!!!<P>It seems we spend so much time talking anymore about where Garth is and what he is doing and his relationship with Sandy and how he plays baseball and what color his jeans are and what car he's driving and ..........<P>This video and this song just overwhelmed me with what a fantastic, beautiful, powerful, passionate voice this man still has.<P>I know that all that other stuff is mostly because there hasn't been as much in the way of music as in the past for us to discuss, but I'm sure glad this came out to bring me back around to what got me to Garth in the first place.<P>I love it and I'll go see the movie and wait the hour and 1/2 or however long to hear this song again!<P>Debbie N

honky
05-17-2000, 10:21 PM
Debbie,<P>WELCOME BACK :D :D<P>The new song is really good!!!<P><BR>Tommy<BR>N

major tom
05-18-2000, 12:51 AM
Debbie<P>You sure are right about that song :) and now he has us all begging for more preferably a new CD with that song on it or at the very least let them release it as a single.<P>KirstyN

Pilgrim
05-18-2000, 11:15 AM
welcome back :D<P>BrianN

klee201
05-18-2000, 12:06 PM
I agree. Garth has a beautiful voice. I love to listen to WHYCBTMA. I rerun the video again and again. Sometime I close my eyes when its playing and the memories of my mom come back really strong. She has been gone 6 years now, that's about as long as I've had Garth's music in my life. <P>Try closing your eyes next time you listen to it, and see if it brings someone to mind that is no longer in your life.<P>KathyN

ferretcrazy
05-18-2000, 01:03 PM
Kathy.. This song also fits in my life. I have a very good friend I have known for 22 years (since I was 16) He has come back in my life again. Hopefully forever this time! I think I will make it "Our" song! JoanN

Hawk7lte
05-18-2000, 04:43 PM
Try listening to early tapes of his and then listen to the new song (on the new radio release).<P>I think his voice is better. It has more resonance, range, tonal quality and sounds rested. I think time off and the Chris Gaines project have enriched his talent. The best just keeps getting better.<P>HawkN

CountryBee
05-18-2000, 07:03 PM
I have to agree, WYCBTMA, shows off Garth at his very best. I believe that he has done some other great performance in the past few years. "The Change" was the first song where I really paid attention to his voice and realized just how awesome he could be. Also, listen to "It Was Your Song" and his duets with Trisha to hear just how great a singer he really is.<BR>BeeN