PDA

View Full Version : Finally, I got to see the new video!!!

SweetGBFan
05-11-2000, 10:22 AM
I finally got to see the new Garth video and hear his new song today!!! I am so excited and thankful to my Garthangel. Not only did she send me the new song but she sent me a whole bunch of Garth stuff I dont have. And the best were the pictures she sent of Garth!! Thank you, Cheri. The new song is awesome and I cant beleive he isnt releasing this as a single. I will listen to it over and over. Does anyone know if the song moved up on the charts this week? Anyway thanks Garth angel. I will cherish the pictures and the video.N

Pilgrim
05-11-2000, 02:11 PM
Very cool :D<P>I hope you feel better now :) :D :)<P>I believe he will release the song as a single or on his next album.............. on his new record company ;)<P>Brian :)N

nelty
05-11-2000, 03:34 PM
Cool... <P>You didn't get to see the one Brandon setted up????<P>anyway. I am still happy when I hear the song.. hehe :)<P>NellyN

nelty
05-11-2000, 03:36 PM
what am I saying...<P>Let me reword that last sentence.<P>I am happy when any of Garth's song came on.. not just When you Come back to me.<P>Nelly ;)N

honky
05-11-2000, 04:35 PM
the song is INDEED <B>VERY GOOD</B> :D :D<P><BR>I have been thinking about this song for the last couple days!! <P><BR>TommyN

Lost 'n' Garth
05-12-2000, 04:42 AM
You're Welcome! Anything else you need, let me know if I can help. :)<P>By the way: You got mail!! <P>Cheri :) N