PDA

View Full Version : Pen Pal Needs Help!

GRTH FAN
03-30-2000, 08:01 PM
I have a new Pen Pal from Portugal that got my name from "The Believer" and he would love to write Garth a letter! I know that someone posted an address awhile back, but could you post it again!? He sent me postcards from there, beautiful place! I sent him some things, and he was very HAPPY!<BR>Help me if you can!<BR>Donna :)N

Pilgrim
03-30-2000, 08:13 PM
Very cool :D :D<P>I can't remember the addy now :( :(<BR>But I am sure someone will post it soon :D :D<P>Personally I find Portugal a very dirty and boring place :o :o It's a shame because I think it could be a cool country :)<BR>Unfortunately they don't care much for the environment in Southern Europe :(<P>Good luck with your pen pal :)<P>BrianN

zulu
03-30-2000, 11:45 PM
Donna,<P>Do you know where in Portugal he lives. I'll be there in April. Maybe we could get together and have a Garth bash there LOL. :D :D<P>Brian, <P>Pass that one by me again :)<P>ZuluN

pldrw
03-30-2000, 11:47 PM
This one has always worked for me!<P> :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)<BR>Mr.Garth Brooks<BR>C/o Gb Manangement<BR>1111 south 17Th Street <BR>Nashville, Tn. USA. 37212 N

GRTH FAN
03-31-2000, 09:14 AM
zulu, He sent me 3 postcards close to where he lives and they are LISBOA,SINTRA, and CASCAIS! He works in a Hotel in Sintra and the hotel is Ceasar Park Penha Longa Golf and resort! His name is Bruno Brito! <BR>Hope that helps you!<BR>Donna :)N