PDA

View Full Version : Garths message to Trisha....

SweetGBFan
03-30-2000, 03:55 PM
Okay I dont know how to set up a link but if you go to the Live by request sight you can see a message Garth posted for Trisha!!! It said You go girl! Good luck with the special I'm sure it will be a "Powerful Thing" That is so cool!!! Maybe he will be on the show. I am taping it anyway, but I sure hope he shows up.N

hugeGBnutt
03-30-2000, 04:46 PM
well here is the link ---&gt; <A HREF="http://www.livebyrequest.com/" TARGET=_blank>http://www.livebyrequest.com/</A> just go to "Your Thoughts" and click on the post that says beside it "Garth Brooks".... i highly doubt this is Garth, because this person left their e-mail address, if it is t i guess we all can e-mail Garth now! *lol* :)<P>aRiN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-30-2000, 04:48 PM
I really don't think that Garth posted that message. Anyone can post a message on that message board and use any name they choose. <P>It was probably just someone wanting to get a little attention. <P>I could be wrong.....<P>MonicaN

garthaddict
03-30-2000, 04:52 PM
It very well may be Garth.The email address is only Garth Brooks Management.It says gbmgt.So you never know.N

nelty
03-30-2000, 05:15 PM
Garthaddic,<P>you are right. I clicked on the name and that's what it came up. but anyone can creat that email name... I don't know.. It's great that Garth is showing his support though but if it's just some fan posting it then it's a dirty trick. :o<P>NellyN

apple31
03-30-2000, 07:23 PM
I emailed this person,just to see what happens.I will let you know.SusanN

Pilgrim
03-30-2000, 08:07 PM
I think it is Trisha herself ;)<P>She would do ANYTHING to get attention to her boring style of music :)<P>BrianN

splitzer
03-30-2000, 08:47 PM
<B>Brian</B><P>If you can't say anything nice...<P>Seriously, Brian, that was uncalled for. Just wanted to say that, you're still my "sweetheart." :)<P> :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

pldrw
03-30-2000, 11:39 PM
I don't care who wrote It !!! Might have been Kelley Brooks also! Does it real matter it's what he would say!!!!!!! But I posted 1ST followup to it !!! N

Pilgrim
03-30-2000, 11:51 PM
Danielle :)<P>This "if you can't say anything nice...etc"<P>is how dictatorship starts :)<P>We can't always agree on everything can we?? ;)<BR>Everybody is allowed to disagree :)<P>Brian <I>*Who always stick to what he say*</I> :DN

loreli
03-31-2000, 04:39 AM
I bet it was from someone at GB management. I really can't see Garth posting on a message board. *LOL* I'm sure he has sent her a personal note. :)<P>I think it's sweet. :) Who cares who it's from.<P>Brian, you are being a scrooge about poor Trisha, :P. I think she's fantastic. :) <P>Lori <P>N

psa
03-31-2000, 04:58 AM
brian I agree with you on this one!! :)N

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-31-2000, 07:04 AM
I don't think if Garth left the message he would say it was from Garth Brooks. That's to informal. Being the friends that they are I think Garth would have been sufficient. N

MelMalovesGB4eva
03-31-2000, 07:05 AM
Meant to say to formal. :oN

Fresh_Horses
03-31-2000, 09:52 AM
Brian, I would defanatly have to agree with what you said. Trisha sucks.N

Fresh_Horses
03-31-2000, 11:51 AM
Oh and by the way, that is one of the Garth Brooks management email addresses that is posted. It is not Garth's real one, he does not check email very often.N

Snow
04-01-2000, 12:47 AM
Brian and Fresh Horses...<P>While I'm not a huge fan of Trisha either, I think both of you could express yourselves in a way that would not be so offensive to others.... or ignore the post all together.<P>If you didn't like it you could have just said that you don't plan to watch it because you think her music is boring... you didn't have to imply that she would use underhanded tricks to post a message to herself from Garth... and you don't have to use offensive language to express yourself. While the word 'sucks' is not a curse word... it does express images that are not publically appropriate. Sure we have freedom of speech... but there is also common courtesy... there are ways to let your feelings be known without stirring up a hornets nest.<P>Brian... I'm starting to think that you do this just to watch people get mad. I'm not mad. I just hate to see this sort of thing. It only causes problems in the forum.N

Pilgrim
04-01-2000, 05:16 AM
Why should I do this to watch people get mad??<BR>IF that was the case I would definitely post in another way :)<P>I have read ALOT of crap about Shania and Faith here, and I don't get mad at the ones who post it, so just because Trisha and Reba are friends of Garth does it mean I have to post in a nice way about them?? <P>So you can think whatever you want, but you are wrong!<P>Brian :)N

Fresh_Horses
04-01-2000, 06:44 AM
Yeah, go Brian. I agree with you on this one, I like Shania too and look at all the crap some of these people say about her. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one that dosn't like Trisha on here.N

cowgirl14
04-01-2000, 08:59 AM
A guys look under ashley and you will find what I say to Trisha LOVE YA Joey N

pldrw
04-03-2000, 04:44 AM
Fresh Horses and Pilgrim: You won't find me saying anything negtive about most of country signers and I feel we should support all of them to a degree!! I love Shania and Trisha!!! Why not try to suuport all of country or don't talk about the ones you don't like! We have a hard enough time with negative things said about Garth, we need to stop fighting among ourselves about who else is or isn't good! Just a suggestion!!!! :) :) :) :) :) :) :)N

Pilgrim
04-03-2000, 08:47 AM
That's the good thing about we all are so different :)<P>BrianN

Fresh_Horses
04-03-2000, 10:45 AM
Chill out people, a simple oppinion is not going to ruin your message board. N