PDA

View Full Version : What now?

HannahJane
03-02-2000, 02:22 PM
Now that we have all had some time to digest the news that Garth might retire, what do you think he will do with his life? If you were Garth, what would you do?<P>HJN

Freckle_Butt_Spanky
03-02-2000, 02:35 PM
Garth said he was going to still write songs, movie scripts and work on his charity. I think he is going to do a lot with movies since he has him own production comapny now. :) :) He will probally still sing a little of his old stuff and do a lot of charity stuff. :)<P>I would never retire if I was a country singer, unless I was dying and then I guess all I would do with my time is lay iin my death bed. :D :D<P>I don't see Garth as the stay at home all day long kinda guy even if he has a farm. And since they have young kids I don't think he will be going on vacations allll the time. :) :)<BR>N

hugeGBnutt
03-02-2000, 02:51 PM
someone from the AOL Garth board said that they talked to and Garth <B>said his retirement was for real (in her words "Garth very much CONFIRMED his retirement with me")</B> :( :( :(, so i guess Garth has made his decision :((although who knows :)) ....but o well life goes on :), as for what else he might do now i don't know....hmmm :) ....but i wish it was music! :( ....hopefully it will be something cool! :)<P>aRiN

Freckle_Butt_Spanky
03-02-2000, 03:58 PM
Ari<P>I saw that post but others are saying he is not saying he is retirement just taking a break and somebody on that board also said she heard Garth say at spring training that he could not imagine living without music. :D :D So I guess either Garth is rambling, or maybe at times feel he his going to then at times feel he is not or maybe he is just saying the truth to certain people like ones he remebers meeting in the past which I hope he is not doing that but I hardly think Garth would confirm to a "fan" what his plans are and live all of us in the dark specially when he is still telling the press he "might" or "probally" will. I think whatever he does will be cool, I mean I will miss his music but at the same time if Garth gets into movies and writes scripts we get to see more of his talent and hopefully a little acting. I don't know who to really believe, I mean he could be saying he is to some people but I dunno I am not there maybe some PGER'S who were there heard him comment on it or asked them??????????? :D :DN

Pilgrim
03-02-2000, 07:59 PM
IF he retires then I will be really really angry with him.<BR>And I sure will not wish him all good luck.<P>I have other artists that I can TRUST :)<P>BrianN

03-05-2000, 03:39 PM
Well if Garth does Retire I'll miss him but. Its up to him its his life. He certianly doesn't need any more $$$. I just hope he doesn't do something he'll regret I hope he enjoys his retirement.<P>Richard. :(N