PDA

View Full Version : Garth Brooks

Jennifer Mahon
02-20-2000, 10:57 AM
Isn't he supposed to being retireing?N

MissScarlett
02-20-2000, 11:11 AM
Hi Jennifer :) I think he said MAYBE by the end of the year. Personally I think that he should at least semi-retire so he can take care of his family now. Those three little girls really need for their dad to be home more often than he is now. And I'm sure Sandy misses him a lot when he's gone too. I can only imagine how hard that must be for her.<P>*hugs* :)<P>MargaretN

Pilgrim
02-20-2000, 12:31 PM
Maybe at the end of this year :) Who knows? :o<P>Personally I think he should get his butt over here and do some concerts ASAP! :)<P>BrianN

Freckle_Butt_Spanky
02-20-2000, 03:00 PM
We will not know till end of this year. Garth said he would still write songs and pursure other things so it is not like he is "retiring he just won't be active in music as much. I hope he finds a way to do both, like slows down or just does do albums but it looks like he is not considering doin none of that either he wants the whole pie or none at all. :D I am sure you will always see him around at the Opry though until he crokes. :)N

honky
02-23-2000, 11:26 PM
No.. he hasn't retired yet. He is doing baseball thing, then he might do the movie, and he might have a project for his fans ;) LOTS OF STUFF COMING UP!! STAY TUNED!!<P>TommyN