PDA

View Full Version : Quote from Garth

Lowell Miller
01-20-2000, 11:16 AM
"There is always bittersweet feelings but you look at your three children and you realize that is your calling, and trust me, no matter what stuff I've been lucky enough to be a part of over the decade, it's not that big compared to what those three girls can do and my input is a big chunk of that," he said. "And also, Sandy and my relationship deserves some time to be worked on and right now we are doing that and trying real hard."<P>Don't expect Brooks to totally disappear however. He'll make a big announcement regarding his future this year. "There is other things that I am going to pursue as well," he said. "So we'll see. That announcement hasn't been made yet. We said at the end of the year we'll make that decision."<P>-- Jennifer Gerlock, Nashville<P>N

Belle Alley Boynton
01-20-2000, 05:36 PM
Garth, Definitely spend that precious time with your family. Your greatest success will be within the walls of your own home. No other success is greater. BUT don't stop recording songs. Make a CD every year or three, okay?! All we fans want is to hear your voice, more than anything else, coming across the air waves with a new song every so often, okay! Just don't forget US!<BR>Sincerely, Belle Alley Boynton <BR>N