PDA

View Full Version : a "come back" album!

DanManAxn
01-08-2000, 08:46 AM
i think he will retire but for a short periode of time only.<BR>maybe two or three years!<BR>then he will release a come back album that will be a blast!<BR>thats our marketing man!(not that been smart is a bad thing).N

Pilgrim
01-08-2000, 09:45 AM
Hey Dan :)<P>I hope you are right about that :)<P>I'm sure it would be a BLAST!!! :D :D<P>BrianN

Alawishes
01-08-2000, 02:58 PM
I agree, he is not going to stay retired, he can't. If he could he would have done it in 92 when he said he was retiring or he would have done it 95 when he said again he might retire. I doubt he retires at all completely anyways, he don't have to stop recording and making albums. But it is not like Garth is going to just disapear after this year and never do anything in showbiz like some people think he will do so quit worrying.N

splitzer
01-08-2000, 09:40 PM
Really... when's the last time a musician 'retired' and was never heard from again? :)<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

Pilgrim
01-09-2000, 03:35 AM
ABBA retired :o<P>BrianN

G-man
01-17-2000, 09:52 PM
I agree. I know that he can't just quit like that. He will be back! :) So, I'm not really that worried, cause he'll be back. He needs to spend more time with his kids. We've had for ten years, now he needs some time with his girls. :) :) :)N