PDA

View Full Version : Garth Retiring?????

dmeigs
12-27-1999, 07:14 PM
Hello fellow garthnut friends,<P>Tell me that it is not true that Garth is retiring next year. I was talking to my mom one day and she told me the bad news about Garth retiring next year. I told her no no it can't be true. He can not retire yet. I have not seen him in concert yet. Why does have to happen now??? I know he misses his three little girls. I am happy that he wants to be there to watch them grow. But before he actually retires ( if he does ) is have a big finally concert for all his true fans. I think that would be awesome. I would definitely go see him do his last concert for awhile. What do you all think about that??? I think we need to voice our opinions to let him know how we feel about this topic. I am still shocked by the news. I hope this does not really happen. I would be absolutely devastated. I would not know who to listen to in country music without him doing anymore songs. Well, I feel better now that I got this off my chest. I wanted you all to know how I felt about this topic. Thanks for letting me share my feelings with you. I wish you all a pleasant Garth day.<P>Your Garthnut friend,<P>DawnN