PDA

View Full Version : Just a question???

SweetGBFan
12-18-1999, 01:02 AM
I have a question that I need answered and Im not sure if I should post here or at Town Hall so feel free to move me if you need to. What happens to Planet Garth if Garth does retire? Will we still keep on or will this retire too if he does? I am a new GB fan so I feel gyped that I missed alot of the 90's with Garth and I am new to this site too and I would not want to see it go. If Garth goes and they dont put out anymore music from him what will happen? Just curious.N

Peggy
12-18-1999, 04:45 AM
ya know --I had the same thoughts--<P>I hope the answer is NOTHING!<P>We will need each other more than ever!<BR>to stave off the GB BluesN

Pilgrim
12-18-1999, 09:27 AM
I have been thinking the same :o<P>we could turn it into Planet Springsteen ;)<BR>Oh not? :o<P>Brian ;)<BR>N

honky
12-18-1999, 03:03 PM
Yeah.... me too.<P>What will happen to PG if Garth did retire? <P>TommyN

Snow
12-18-1999, 03:15 PM
Retired or not I think there would still be plenty of fans to keep PlanetGarth alive. Look how many Elvis fans there still are.<P>I think we are getting ahead of ourselves anyway... Garth still has big project to do... and then the Lamb... and I'm sure he'll still be making news even in retirement. Remember he said even IF he retired he would still be writing. I for one plan to keep watch for anything he writes even for other artists. He has such a way with lyrics and music.N

loreli
12-18-1999, 03:42 PM
I want to know too. If I lose this place I may not stay sane. <P>Brandon?? What's the answer?<P>LoriN

BigGfan4life
12-18-1999, 05:56 PM
Of course, I cant speak for Brandon, but I dont think he'd shut this place down on us :)N

loreli
12-19-1999, 07:53 PM
Hmm, no one ever answers my questions. Is that a hint? LOL<P>Or sometimes it's one of the moderators saying "I'll talk to Brandon about it."<P>A few times Jason has actually answered for him.<P>Is Brandon alive and well?<P>Does anyone know the answer to this one? LOL<P>LoriN

dreamer
12-20-1999, 03:01 AM
BRANDON???<BR>So whadda ya say??<BR>Helloooooo............<P>lolN

kokopelli
12-20-1999, 06:52 AM
God! You people act like if Garth retires, he's dead or has fallen off the face of the Earth!<BR>Give the man a little breathing room why don't you?!N

apple31
12-20-1999, 07:41 AM
i dont no mr brooks or have i ever met him but i dont think anything or anyone on this board needs to give garth breathing room because i dont believe the fans on pg have anything to do with how he feels now!N

loreli
12-20-1999, 08:29 AM
Kathy,<P>I wasn't talking about Garth. I was asking about Planet Garth. Which I think is a legitimate question.<P>LoriN

Chris Gaines
12-20-1999, 02:57 PM
Lori,<P>*if* Garth retires.. I highly doubt Brandon would retire planetgarth too.. as with any musician he can (had Garth has) come back from retirement. Also Garth talked about many other things he is wanting to do (get his Film Company up and running.. as he has a "few" scripts for movies he is looking into.) So PlanetGarth (Help me if I'm wrong Brandon and Monica) will just turn towards what Garth is working on.. be it movies, be it soundtracks, or be it songwritting, PlanetGarth will be here... just will have a change of "tune" .. <P>As much time and energy it has taken Brandon to biuld up PG I just don't see him "tearing it down" just like that :)<P>Hope that answers the question, And Brandon/Monica, I kinda hope it answered it in a way you 2 are thinking too :)<P>JasonN

kristen166
12-20-1999, 04:39 PM
If Garth retires he will still be around a lot, doing things. I hope it don't get shut down because how will we know when Garth is heading to the Opry, I am sure he will stiil do the Opry often. He will be in the news with his projects and I don't think Garth will stay retired for long anyways if he does make his announcement in 2000. Plus Capitol will release new Garth music to us every so often, they done said that so there will be plenty of Garth if he quits his music for a while. :) :)N

PlanetGarth.com
12-21-1999, 02:17 PM
To answer your question, Planet Garth will remain if Garth retires next year. What role the site will take depends on what Garth decides to do.<P>PG will continue to expand until then. We've have scheduled several projects to be developed and released up until next May. So we'll be very busy for the next 6 months. 2000 will definatley be the biggest year for this site so far. 2001 and beyond is up in the air.N

Jen19
12-21-1999, 03:26 PM
Brandon,<P>That makes me very happy :) :) :)<P>I will be a daily vistor as long as this site is here. I wouldn't know what to do without it !!<BR> JenN

Pilgrim
12-21-1999, 07:59 PM
Thank you Brandon :D<P>BrianN

loreli
12-22-1999, 01:36 PM
Thanks Brandon,<P>I needed to hear that. You rock guy. :)<P>LoriN