PDA

View Full Version : Thought from a fan!

Boston
12-20-1999, 07:56 AM
I have been visiting for about a week now, trying to decide wether or not to jump in. Well, here I am. I have been a Garth fan since he came on the scene in 1989, I have just about all his memorabilia, have seen him in concert 4 times and would be crushed if he left the music scene. But I have to tell you, it is a totally personal decision for him, he knows we love him but he needs to make this choice himself. Lets hope he will be around for a long time to come.N

loreli
12-20-1999, 08:31 AM
I agree Boston. It is his decision. I think he will make the right one for himself. :)<P>LoriN

Garth1
12-20-1999, 09:12 AM
The thought of him retiring is killing me !!<BR>But I will respect his decission.<P>Paul.<P>P.S. : Welcome to the family.N

Boston
12-20-1999, 09:51 AM
Thanks Lori and Paul,<BR>I was begining to think I was the only one who would respect his decision. Seemed like most of the others were belittling him.<BR>Glad to be here, my husband thinks I'm crazy when I tell him that Garth is my one obcession in life.<P>sueN

boppityboo
12-20-1999, 01:18 PM
Hi Sue, welcome to PLANET GARTH :)<P>K, just wanted to say, that I think most(99.9%) of the threads here about Garth's pending, 'probably' retirement has been very positive and supportive. A lot of ppl are sad and dissappointed but I'd say still supportive of his decision. So, I don't know how many posts you have actually read, having been on only a week. I know personally that it would take more than that to read ALL the threads on this topic. I just don't take to generalizations...esp. about Garth fans...so, no offense, cause none intended.<P>Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays,<BR>Ellie :)N

BigGfan4life
12-20-1999, 02:20 PM
Welcome to PG :)N

Pilgrim
12-20-1999, 08:00 PM
Welcome to PG :D<P>BrianN

fuzzwuzz55
12-25-1999, 05:17 PM
I became a Garth fan through Chris and at first I thought if plans fell through for 'The Lamb' that I would be devastated. But I learned something from Garth: somethings are better left to chance...even his pending retirementN

wmcinnis
12-25-1999, 11:33 PM
Welcome to PG Sue :)<BR>Although I'm pretty sad about his decision I respect it also.<BR>-Susan- N

LVGB4EVER
12-26-1999, 12:13 PM
WOW the Sue and Susan's sure are popular these day's :) From one Sue/Susan to the other's <B>Welcome</B> :)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue ;)N