PDA

View Full Version : I've grown up a Garth fan...

1BSB_GBfan
12-18-1999, 10:31 AM
I've grown up a Garth fan (I'm 14) and yes it's really sad to see him leave what he loves but if it isn't his first priority then he won't be happy with the music he makes and neither could I. I think he deserves it, he's put his heart and soul into music and now he wants to devote that to the family he hasn't been able to see grow for a while. If he actually does retire, he the ride is over and I'm glad I was a part of it. I couldn't ask for more. And I bet he couldn't either. N

honky
12-18-1999, 03:40 PM
WELCOME TO PG :)<P>It's great to see young GBfan here ;) Although I didn't grow up with Garth's influence, I did catch the best part of his life since 98 ;) It has been a wonderful year, but things happen like they DID. With Mama Brooks' passing, Garth must be trying to regroup and focus on his family. <P>It's AN AWESOME RIDE if you asked me! ;)<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
12-19-1999, 03:15 AM
Welcome to PG :D<P>BrianN

boppityboo
12-19-1999, 10:55 AM
Hiya 1BSB... welcome to PG btw. Wow, you are only 14, that is a very mature attitude you have displayed. :) Kudos to your parents who obviously knew what they were doing when you were what, 4? to have Garth's music playing. :) My kids are young now, and they have all grown up with Garth. I hope they grow up to become thoughtful and intelligent teenagers like yourself. They should have no problem eh? as they love Garth already. :D<P><BR>Merry Christmas, <BR>Ellie :)N

G-man
12-21-1999, 05:27 PM
I have also grown up a Garth fan. I agree with you 100% :) :) :) :)N