PDA

View Full Version : No Garth ! Please don't say that "R" word !!!

Teddi Jo
12-16-1999, 01:44 PM
I'm sad to hear of the news and I certainly hope Garth will have a change of heart. I'm hoping maybe after a few months of "real" rest, after this year not having really spent the time he planned to due to spring training & Chris Gaines that he will have a change of heart. We'll be here waiting for your comeback if you do retire, Garth ! We love you !N

LVGB4EVER
12-17-1999, 05:15 PM
I'm with you Teddi Jo...I'm in it for the long haul :) And will be waiting patiently for his return even if I am old and Gray and need help to type I will be here ;)<P>Take Care<BR>Sue ;)N

kristen166
12-17-1999, 05:36 PM
I hope he don't do it :( I think he is tired because he has not had a break since his 3 year tour started in 96 and he is tired but I do hope and think with him saying he will be out of the soptlight most of 2000 he will be rested more and I hope he don't work too much on the big project or CG stuff or go to Spring training because if he does retire I want to know he did it while on a rest. Reading aricles from people in Nashville who know him well has been kinda uplifting my hope because they don't think he will do it and they know the man. :)N