PDA

View Full Version : WHAT I THINK..........WILL HE WON'T HE, THAT IS THE QUESTION.......

hugeGBnutt
12-16-1999, 04:39 PM
i think he will be back too! :D....we just need to give him alittle time :)....with the not-so-good sales of the Chris album, plus the loss of his mama(probably the biggest reason) and of course spending time with Sandy and his girls...but as i read in a new article about the retirement thing(there are so many now)well they talked to Pat Quigly(sp?) and Victoria Shaw and both of them said <B>"i will not believe it until i see it</B> and remember<B>THESE PEOPLE KNOW GARTH VERY WELL!</B> and they can't even see Garth 'giving it up'......so i say lets not panic until it happens! :).....if it does happen then thats when wee can ----&gt; :(&lt;----- ....i am proud of myself, i have never benn this <B>POSITIVE</B> i am always the negitive person*lol* :o .....as Garth would say <B>"we'll see what happens"</B> ...he has said the word retirement before plus the word "propably" gives me hope :)<P>aRiN

hugeGBnutt
12-16-1999, 04:41 PM
sorry about all the mis-spellings :o........<P>aRiN

Teach
12-16-1999, 05:37 PM
I agree with you. I am not going to let this make me feel bad or panic until it actually happens. If you go back and look at his interviews for the last month or two, he is talking about all kinds of things. He even said he would have a new country album out by next fall. I think he is burned out and once things settle down and he has had time to think things through, he will find a way to do his music and spend time with those girls. I don't think GB can be happy without his music and if he is not happy then he cannot make his family happy.N

honky
12-16-1999, 06:44 PM
Yeah.. after thinking about it yesterday, I think Garth WILL BE BACK!! As for now, he just needs his time off for his family ;) Besides, he has several projects going on right now; so, I am counting the days till he comes back.<P>I am looking forward to his new country ablum though ;)<P>TommyN

Pilgrim
12-16-1999, 09:16 PM
Well, he's done! :(<P>BrianN

kristen166
12-17-1999, 04:51 PM
I agree lets just wait and see what he does. He did say something about being tired or something when talking sbout his daughter running circles around him one day but when you look at it what he has been doing, in 96 he started his 3 year tour, from then it has been nonstop with baseball, projects, movie stuff. I think he needs time on this subject and maybe he will see that he don't have to keep himself busy with projects all the time or very long tours. He has said very different things on interviews in the past month specially about this subject. I think it is not just family but the CG project and his mother's death too that is on his mind. Lets wait till we know he ahs at least thought this on a fresh mind that has not been busy. :)N

kristen166
12-17-1999, 04:51 PM
I agree lets just wait and see what he does. He did say something about being tired or something when talking sbout his daughter running circles around him one day but when you look at it what he has been doing, in 96 he started his 3 year tour, from then it has been nonstop with baseball, projects, movie stuff. I think he needs time on this subject and maybe he will see that he don't have to keep himself busy with projects all the time or very long tours. He has said very different things on interviews in the past month specially about this subject. I think it is not just family but the CG project and his mother's death too that is on his mind. Lets wait till we know he ahs at least thought this on a fresh mind that has not been busy. :) He did say may or probally and that does mean he is not sure. :)N

kristen166
12-17-1999, 04:56 PM
I agree lets just wait and see what he does. He did say something about being tired or something when talking sbout his daughter running circles around him one day but when you look at it what he has been doing, in 96 he started his 3 year tour, from then it has been nonstop with baseball, projects, movie stuff. I think he needs time on this subject and maybe he will see that he don't have to keep himself busy with projects all the time or very long tours. He has said very different things on interviews in the past month specially about this subject. I think it is not just family but the CG project and his mother's death too that is on his mind. Lets wait till we know he ahs at least thought this on a fresh mind that has not been busy. :) He did say may or probally and that does mean he is not sure and he has said he was retiring twice before. <P>I hope he will continue in a small way, I don't care if it is just albums here and there or a much much much scaled down tour where he may never get to texas again if he feels he has to tour to be in the biz but I hope he don't feel that, I would rather have new music wants in a while instead of a tour. :)N