PDA

View Full Version : You know that PG Convention you all are planning?

Fresh_Horses
03-30-2000, 09:34 AM
Well if you find out for sure and when you are defanatly having it I could TRY to do somthing really awesome for you all.... and get GARTH TO SHOW UP AT IT!N

garthette
03-30-2000, 09:43 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! If you could get him to show up I would bring my horses, I would not want my life partners to miss out on that opportunity. After all they listen to Garth's music in the stables often. My horses do not enjoy traveling but I think for that they would NOT mind the long trip!N

garthette
03-30-2000, 09:43 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!! If you could get him to show up I would bring my horses, I would not want my life partners to miss out on that opportunity. After all they listen to Garth's music in the stables often. My horses do not enjoy traveling but I think for that they would NOT mind the long trip!N

Jen19
03-30-2000, 09:45 AM
That would be too awesome !!! if you did that I would kiss your feet.. okay that is gross but I would send you a thank you card :)<P>Okay I'm silly. We are hoping to make it next Summer if Garth would just show up it would be so cool if he would sing that would be even more awesome. But how could he show up without singing.<P>JENN

Fresh_Horses
03-30-2000, 09:45 AM
lol, ok garthette.N

Pilgrim
03-30-2000, 11:20 AM
That would be cool..... if I show up :)<P>BrianN

Fresh_Horses
03-30-2000, 01:52 PM
Pilgrim where do you live?N

enutts4gb
03-30-2000, 01:56 PM
Brian is our PG friend from Denmark. :)<P>Erin ;)N

Pilgrim
03-30-2000, 07:42 PM
Yep, unfortunately :(<P>BrianN

Hose_Head
03-31-2000, 07:54 AM
How do yu intend on getting him to show up?N

pldrw
03-31-2000, 08:35 AM
Ok, that would be great! Fresh horses What is your real name?N

Fresh_Horses
03-31-2000, 09:41 AM
My uncle is one of his crew guys/roadies so that is how I know him. I'm sure if he knows all his biggest fans are going to be there he would show up.N

Garthmedic
04-02-2000, 07:19 AM
I think we can be confident in the fact that somebody on Garth's management team reads these posts. Planetgarth is the only website he has ever spoken of, right? <P>So, who knows? GB may soon be aware of this little venture in planning. Perhaps he may show up. If not, he will still know that we appreciate him for the inspiration he has given all of us. :)<P>--spud--N

~CanGarth#1Fan~
04-02-2000, 06:27 PM
Wow that would blo my socks off....kust to even look at him..wow just thinking about make me shiver..Than would be soooo awsome i think i would just die and go to heaven<BR>Thank you... :)N

Chris Gaines
04-02-2000, 09:07 PM
Being just back from Nashville myself.....<P><BR>Don't count on Garth showing up.<BR>Don't get excited on something that "Might never happen" ;)<P>Also GB Management will not show up unless it is an "Industry" Party. They just won't do it for a "fan get together"<P>So ya know ;)<BR>JasonN

splitzer
04-02-2000, 11:32 PM
Well, Jason's reality check is true, but I don't think any of us can help but get a little excited. There's no avoiding it.<P>But I know this will be awesome with or without Garth himself there!<P>Garth Always,<BR>DanielleN

angelamccann
04-04-2000, 08:14 AM
If we held the convention outside The Gates he'd have to show up sooner or later - assuming he doesn't call the police to clear us out of the way first...<P>Better make sure we can jump out of the way when he comes though - I hear he drives pretty fast up that road (25 Garthfans Flattened, scream the headlines the next day)!<P>Angela xN

AbsoluteNJGarthNut
04-04-2000, 08:36 AM
Fresh_Horses...<P>Sorry it has taken me a while to respond to this.<P>First off let me thank you for your very sweet offer to see if Garth could come.<P>But I'm going to have to agree with Jason on this and say that it's very unlikely that he would be able to come. (Believe me, not that it wouldn't be heaven on earth to have him show up!)<P>I also want people to come to this "gathering" of sort to meet fellow PGers, not because they think Garth will be there. If people say Yes I'll be there thinking that Garth will be there, then he doesn't come it would be a disappointment. And I don't want anyone to be disappointed. I want this to fun and entertaining!<P>Thanks again though!!<P>KarinN