PDA

View Full Version : Garth's quote at Countrynow.com

honky
03-28-2000, 03:48 PM
This is a Garth quote from Countrynow.com... not very pleasant one though :o<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR><BR><B>Quote of the day: </B><P><I>"I'm not sure that the people don't need a break from Garth." </I><P>-- Garth Brooks <BR><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Well.. correct me if I am wrong, I though the qoute was from last year when he first talked about retirement. Gez.. it's almost April now!! <P><BR>TommyN

LittleRhody
03-28-2000, 03:59 PM
Tommy,<P>Garth uttered those same words to Barbara Walters when he was on The View, right before the holidays.<P><BR>Diana<BR>N

polly_wants_a_cracker
03-28-2000, 04:02 PM
That is a pretty new quote, he has said it sometimes since his interview on maybe retiring on Crook and Chase. It is new. I hope he don't quit and I don't think he will or if he does he will be back. I guess we have to see. He is hard to understand at many times. Sometimes he saids things like he plans on taking a break and then at times it sounds like he is very sure on retiring, I don't know what his problem is other then the fact that he is obvious very confused and does not know what in the world his plans are or what he will do. Or maybe he knows for sure what he is going to do and is just trying to hide the truth from his fans until he is ready to announce his retirement or something. It could be that but I think it is more on he is confused because I think is he was trying to hide it for a little while longer he would just say I am not sure and not spend too much time or giving an answer or mentioning much of it.N

honky
03-28-2000, 04:36 PM
I know the quote was from last Christmas, but I still think that since it's almost April now, I don't consider it a new quote... <P><BR>TommyN

pldrw
03-30-2000, 03:55 AM
When he was Queen latifah show he didn't say that But he did say he hasn't felt right about the music since mom's death!! and She told him that only Time and God would take away the pain!! <BR>That we would help,if he would only let us his fans know that he needs our love and support RIGHT NOW!! I glad someone finally told him that !!! She sounds like she likes him ( and Chris) alot too!! :) :) :) :) <BR> She is a smart lady!!!! I Didn't think I would ever say that about a Rap singer!!!N