PDA

View Full Version : Garth is on the cover of Priorities magazine

TheChange
03-28-2000, 02:38 PM
Hey there!<P>Garth is on the cover of Priorities magazine, Mar/Apr 2000 issue. :) They're also on-line at <A HREF="http://www.franklincovey.com/priorities" TARGET=_blank>www.franklincovey.com/priorities</A> <P>The entire article (which is very pro-Garth) is there but you don't get the awsome pics.<P>Very cool!<P>Vida :)N

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-28-2000, 02:59 PM
Hey Vida.. <P>I just got a copy of this magazine today at work that was given to me by a co-worker. She read the article and said it was wonderfully written. <P>I can't wait to read it! And yes...the pictures are awesome!! <P>MoniN

SeaGBfan
03-28-2000, 03:07 PM
Hey, what kind of magazine is this? I buy lots of magazines and I've never heard of it. What is the general topics covered? I'm just wondering.<P>Thanks!<P>MaryN

Paula
03-28-2000, 03:08 PM
Thanks for letting us know about this. I've never seen this magazine and will have to look for it at Barnes & Noble. I thought this sentence was interesting: <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Garth Brooks in the Life of Chris Gaines was released in the fall and has been warmly accepted by fans and critics alike.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE> I've been reading the wrong articles.<P>PaulaN

TheChange
03-28-2000, 03:20 PM
I hear ya Paula. That line jumped out at me as well. I thought to myself, "very, very nice."<P>Mary, I have never seen or heard of this magazine either. I stopped at Osco on my way home from work and there he was! I grabbed 3 copies. <P>Moni, I know, these pics 'ROCK!'<P> :) Vida :)N

honky
03-28-2000, 03:22 PM
VERY COOL!! I am going to find this magazine!! Although I have no idea what this is :( :o<P>Very pro-Garth article!!<P><BR>TommyN

hugeGBnutt
03-28-2000, 03:35 PM
awesome, thanks for the info! .....i hope i can find it! :D<P>aRiN

TheChange
03-28-2000, 03:41 PM
It was in the Finance/Money Market magazine section. Hope this helps.<P>Peace,<BR>Vida :)N

Jen19
03-28-2000, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the info !!<P>I will look :)<P>JENN

Gator_Girl_4_Garth
03-28-2000, 05:39 PM
I don't know if you all will be able to find the magazine in the bookstores or not. I know you can't find it in the grocery stores. <P>Franklin Covey is a seminar/time management company that provides time managing tools and classes. It seems to me that I heard this magazine is only offered to people or companies that use their services and buy their products. <P>Check out the website. They should have a toll free number and you can call to find out how to get a copy. <P>Monica <BR> :) N

Pilgrim
03-28-2000, 09:36 PM
Very cool article :D :D<P>Thanks for the link :)<P>BrianN

Jen19
03-29-2000, 10:43 AM
I called and ordered the issue the number is<P>1-800-236-2569 the magazine was $6.00 includeing shipping and handling. <P>JEN<BR>N

TheChange
03-29-2000, 05:54 PM
Hello again!<P>Would any of you fellow PGrs like me to try and pick up a copy for you here in Chicago and mail it to you? I'd be more than happy to do that, provided that I can find any more. There was a man (perfect stranger) behind me in the checkout line that saw the magazine and told me that his wife is crazy about 'that man' and that he's jealous every time that Garth is on the television. He said that even his daughters are nuts about him...he didn't understand. I said, "Hey, if you know about him, what's not to like?" He agreed. I said to say "hi" to his wife.<P>Folks, let me know and I'll do what I can.<P>Peace and love,<BR>Vida N

BigGfan4life
03-30-2000, 12:30 AM
Thanks so much for letting us know :D And thanks for the link. I'm gonna look for the mag today :DN

Garth Da Man
04-03-2000, 07:41 AM
Hey Garth Nutts!!!!!<P>I got my Priorities magazine in the mail today and it is "very cool." But the weird thing about it is that I called the number Jen posted and the guy never said anything about payment. So I thought I would have to pay COD or something but never did! I GOT IT ABSOLUTELY FREE!!! Wierd huh? especially after Jen also said it would be $6.N

TheChange
04-03-2000, 03:15 PM
I dunno.....I'd be sceptical of anyting free. If I were you, I'd call to make sure that they didn't put you down for a subscription. Just me though......<P>Peace,<BR>Vida<P>Doesn't hurt to be careful.<BR>N